Red Star Players

On 4/21/2020 at 10:24 PM, JoeF said:

Cole McDonald, QB, U-Hawaii

September 28th, 2019 I am in the stands for a University of NV - Reno - Hawaii game.  It is sleeting, snowing and windy.  Cole McDonald lights up UNR with lasers into and with the wind.  25-30-312 yards and 4TDs.  The kid has an arm and is accurate in the worst of conditions.  He runs a 4.58 40.  6'3" 215- with a really live and accurate arm.  Projected as 6-7 and someone is going to get a steal.  Draft profiles say he has weak arm but that's not what I saw on a cold, rainy, sleety, snowy night in Reno.

Had to search to find this after I saw he got picked by the Titans.  Going to keep an eye on this guy...

Just now, TPS said:

Had to search to find this after I saw he got picked by the Titans.  Going to keep an eye on this guy...

Titans got their weed guy....Current Titans QB2 Logan Woodside should surrender right now and not endure the pain of going against the blonde haired dreads man!

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, JoeF said:

Cole McDonald, QB, U-Hawaii

September 28th, 2019 I am in the stands for a University of NV - Reno - Hawaii game.  It is sleeting, snowing and windy.  Cole McDonald lights up UNR with lasers into and with the wind.  25-30-312 yards and 4TDs.  The kid has an arm and is accurate in the worst of conditions.  He runs a 4.58 40.  6'3" 215- with a really live and accurate arm.  Projected as 6-7 and someone is going to get a steal.  Draft profiles say he has weak arm but that's not what I saw on a cold, rainy, sleety, snowy night in Reno.

Sooo....Cole Mcdonand  had an arm....ei ei ooo......

• Haha (+1) 2