Gronk interested in coming back..to Tampa Update: Traded!

Rubes

36 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Joe, you’re lucky to see anyone in this weather wearing jeans.  It’s different when people are working as you have to dress professionally, but if not working we live in a t shirt, golf shirt, shorts and flip flops as a regular.  My family hates me as in January I love just wearing a sweater and jeans.  I know it sucks in Buffalo as I grew up in the snow belt in winter.  I’m just saying no one is wearing a winter hat down here ever except maybe again in January when it can get into the 30’s at night.

I call false news.

it's an old clip or appears to be set in winter, up north. I'm in florida as well.

the clip is likely old but the news isn't fake news. 

I still stand on my belief that neither one of them are going to light it up on the field. those days are behind them and it'll be a good watch. marcia was showing father time is definitely catching up or he still be in ne. money was a factor but you're not paying for a 42 year old at the twilight of their career. roid boy better be pumping those veins up and even then, his best days too are behind him.

cue the brady defenders that don't like to see anyone put down the goat. I'm a bills fan and as much as there may be a few that look more at it from a "football fan" perspective, which is cool I had a lot of respect for marino but hate the stinking fins. so yeah, as a player it's all good if you want to admire but I hate his stinking guts. spiting and calling fans punks, hate the sob and I could care less about his career that will always have a couple asterisks on it.

The first thing I thought of was is Gronk losing the 24/7 title in one of the WWEs shows this week. Hopefully somebody puts him through a table and go down like many of the bills faithful have. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

Which one are they getting? 

69F80E31-6DF1-493D-9AD8-5467E44A7EC4.jpeg

That’s actually a reasonable concern. It seems he is well under not just his normal, but under what might even be considered an acceptable weight to be an NFL TE. 

The internet claims he only lost 23 lbs, but on 6’6 frame I would think would look less drastic. I used to compete nationally/internationally at a weight specific sport and I would allow myself to float about 20 lbs during the holidays. I’m 6’2 and it was not nearly that drastic. Hell, I am about 185 lbs now, 8.5% of my body weight would put me to about 170 and people would barely notice. 

21 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

it's an old clip or appears to be set in winter, up north. I'm in florida as well.

the clip is likely old but the news isn't fake news. 

I still stand on my belief that neither one of them are going to light it up on the field. those days are behind them and it'll be a good watch. marcia was showing father time is definitely catching up or he still be in ne. money was a factor but you're not paying for a 42 year old at the twilight of their career. roid boy better be pumping those veins up and even then, his best days too are behind him.

cue the brady defenders that don't like to see anyone put down the goat. I'm a bills fan and as much as there may be a few that look more at it from a "football fan" perspective, which is cool I had a lot of respect for marino but hate the stinking fins. so yeah, as a player it's all good if you want to admire but I hate his stinking guts. spiting and calling fans punks, hate the sob and I could care less about his career that will always have a couple asterisks on it.

DaBills,

Im not saying the story on the trade is fake news, just that wasn’t Tampa.  That’s all.  I’m not commenting on the acquisitions as I am a Tampa fan far below being a Bills fan, but now the less hope these two can do something for Tampa.  It doesn’t affect the Bills in anyway so if Gronk can come back to form and Brady has a little left, Tampa could use some good news just like resurgence of our Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

That’s actually a reasonable concern. It seems he is well under not just his normal, but under what might even be considered an acceptable weight to be an NFL TE. 

The internet claims he only lost 23 lbs, but on 6’6 frame I would think would look less drastic. I used to compete nationally/internationally at a weight specific sport and I would allow myself to float about 20 lbs during the holidays. I’m 6’2 and it was not nearly that drastic. Hell, I am about 185 lbs now, 8.5% of my body weight would put me to about 170 and people would barely notice. 

I’m sure he’ll bulk back up a decent amount. That Leroy guy is saying Arians wants him a little lighter than usual anyways and line him up out wide more

3 hours ago, Process said:

?

It's going to be so nice watching them for a different team. Please let there be a 2020 season?

?

Why does he not get social distancing bash like other QB did?

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Bummer, Pats* get a fairly early 4th for a late 7th, in effect. Gronk wasn’t playing in Fort Foxboro anyway. Did he retire just to get away from BB??? Probably a combo of reasons. 

Rumor was he was going to be tested for roids so he early retired rather than suspension.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

DaBills,

Im not saying the story on the trade is fake news, just that wasn’t Tampa.  That’s all.  I’m not commenting on the acquisitions as I am a Tampa fan far below being a Bills fan, but now the less hope these two can do something for Tampa.  It doesn’t affect the Bills in anyway so if Gronk can come back to form and Brady has a little left, Tampa could use some good news just like resurgence of our Bills.

I can understand that with living right there. agree, the clip is fake doodoo

32 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

That way he can push off against smaller guys.  He's old, he needs a break fer Chrissakes.

Or smack them in the head with a metal elbow as they lay on the ground out of bounds away from the play causing a concussion. ‘Cause there’s always that......

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Why does he not get social distancing bash like other QB did?

Rumor was he was going to be tested for roids so he early retired rather than suspension.

This video was from a long time ago. It was a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1