Gronk interested in coming back..to Tampa Update: Traded!

Rubes

oh gee, looks like tommy boy and dirt bag gronk reunite. looking forward to watching (maybe in 2021) the two at the twilight of their careers failing to meet the expectations from those that still feel they've got some real game left in them.

bucs win 8 games. sorry tommy, no post season for you and your boy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Looks like it's happening.

It's not legit until Jay Glazer repackages the scoop as his.  He's so lame.

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

He was on his last legs.  I would take a 2021 7th and run if I were BB. 

Brady and Gronk....just a couple dudes on their last legs heading to Florida.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Does Vince McMahon have to release Gronk from his contract?  What happens to the 24x7 Championship Belt....does he still have it???

LOL!  Won't be hard.  Doesn't take much training to fall and have guys catch you and pretend to get hurt.

Joe, you’re lucky to see anyone in this weather wearing jeans.  It’s different when people are working as you have to dress professionally, but if not working we live in a t shirt, golf shirt, shorts and flip flops as a regular.  My family hates me as in January I love just wearing a sweater and jeans.  I know it sucks in Buffalo as I grew up in the snow belt in winter.  I’m just saying no one is wearing a winter hat down here ever except maybe again in January when it can get into the 30’s at night.

I call false news.

Gronkowski probably figured his entertainment career will be on hold for a while with Covid 19. He went for the sure money. He is only 30. Tampa is now probably the most talented team in the league 

7 minutes ago, Cal said:

Gronkowski probably figured his entertainment career will be on hold for a while with Covid 19. He went for the sure money. He is only 30. Tampa is now probably the most talented team in the league 

They aren’t even the most talented team in their own division. Get a grip

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Cal said:

You cannot be serious about this.

I've hated Brady and, to a lesser extent, Gronk for so long now. But it was all wrapped up in them playing for NE. I was just sick of it after 20 years of dominance, seeing Brady trot out in a Pats uniform season after season.

Now that he's gone to the Bucs I really don't care that he's still playing. And I don't care that Gronk is coming back. As it stands now I think Brady will have a mildly successful season, with a winning record and maybe reach the WC round. 

I just want NE to have a crappy year and win 6 or fewer games. If that happened and we won the division then I'm happy

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I've hated Brady and, to a lesser extent, Gronk for so long now. But it was all wrapped up in them playing for NE. I was just sick of it after 20 years of dominance, seeing Brady trot out in a Pats uniform season after season.

Now that he's gone to the Bucs I really don't care that he's still playing. And I don't care that Gronk is coming back. As it stands now I think Brady will have a mildly successful season, with a winning record and maybe reach the WC round. 

I just want NE to have a crappy year and win 6 or fewer games. If that happened and we won the division then I'm happy

I agree, I thought I’d be more excited to see Brady fail. I really don’t care if he does well or sucks.  Maybe that will change when football comes around. 

Gronk? I’m hoping he gets rocked, I still don’t like that Preston Brown watched him drop the hammer on Tre.