Gronk interested in coming back..to Tampa Update: Traded!

Rubes

52 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Now NFL immediately test Gronk for PEDs. We all know WWE doesn’t take that stuff seriously 

They won't, but the NFL needs to test Gronk for steroids and cocaine, and they need to test Brady for HGH and other assorted TB12 drugs.

The Bucs have now moved into my top 3 hate list.

Just now, MJS said:

He needs to get back on those roids. He's lost a lot of weight.

Haven't seen Goon since he left the NFL.  But I'd figure being in the WWE, he'd be juicing like a madman.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Haven't seen Goon since he left the NFL.  But I'd figure being in the WWE, he'd be juicing like a madman.

That's true. I just know all the pictures and videos I've seen while he's been retired made him look way smaller.

10 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Is it for some reason like 23 degrees in Tampa today?

Cant see the Ugg boots but I can only assume ... while everyone else is in flippy flops.

Im guessing you’re kidding as I fly almost every week for work for the last 20 years and live in Tampa.  That does not look like Tampa, and btw, it is 81 degrees, and 90 yesterday so don’t get the outfits.  I flew out of Logan a ton and looks just like Logan.

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Meh.

Gronk isn’t the same, neither is tommy boy.

That being said, they absolutely will be playing their butts off to prove they aren’t a product of BB.

Expect a Gronk injury.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Im guessing you’re kidding as I fly almost every week for work for the last 20 years and live in Tampa.  That does not look like Tampa, and btw, it is 81 degrees, and 90 yesterday so don’t get the outfits.  I flew out of Logan a ton and looks just like Logan.

IKR but Tom looks like he's going to a snowball fight.