Gronk interested in coming back..to Tampa Update: Traded!

Rubes

There were people on Twitter speculating the Patriots would swap 1sts with the Bucs and then trade up to take Tua... where do people come up with this stuff? A 4th rounder with a 7th rounder sounds like decent value for a one year rental of Gronk. Personally I think the Bucs overpaid a bit but I get it.

• Like (+1) 1

Considering Howard wasn't included, I'm assuming the Cheaters don't want him. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

There were people on Twitter speculating the Patriots would swap 1sts with the Bucs and then trade up to take Tua... where do people come up with this stuff? A 4th rounder with a 7th rounder sounds like decent value for a one year rental of Gronk. Personally I think the Bucs overpaid a bit but I get it.

I think a 4th sounds about right.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Daniel Jeremiah tweeted that 1st round swap out lol. Insanity.

What a shot in the arm this offseason has been for Tampa. Going from playing in empty stadiums to selling out and being a potential Super Bowl contender.

3 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Daniel Jeremiah tweeted that 1st round swap out lol. Insanity.

What a shot in the arm this offseason has been for Tampa. Going from playing in empty stadiums to selling out and being a potential Super Bowl contender.

The Bucs D finished 29th last year. The only impact player on that side of ball I see they added is Suh. As good as Brady has been let's not forget he played with the leagues best D last year. 

• Like (+1) 1