Gronk interested in coming back..to Tampa Update: Traded!

Rubes

20 hours ago, MJS said:

Expect a Gronk injury.

Would not be surprised.  He played very physical for his career, took years off his football life.  May play well beginning of the year, will see how much he has in the tank last 5-6 games.

Was looking up Gronks age, he’s 30.  Freaking brady  was a 10 year vet when Gronk was a rookie, they ended played 9 years together before Gronk “retired”.   Can tommy boy just go away already!  

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not Gronk related but Brady. Good thing it wasn't Cam Newton or Jameis Winston.

Fox News: Tom Brady entered wrong house when going to meet Buccaneers coach, neighbor says.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tom-brady-entered-wrong-house-buccaneers-coach

that story is making the rounds ...  what pretentious idiot boldly walks into a Florida home?  

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

that story is making the rounds ...  what pretentious idiot boldly walks into a Florida home?  

The story says the two homes are identical. I’d be willing to bet he was texting with Leftwich prior to arrival and Leftwich just told him to come in when he got there. 

On 4/22/2020 at 11:10 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Possibly.  Or the guy who had 4,000 yards with scrubs just got handed the best receiving core in the nfl and a defense that finished the year super strong and was killed by Jameis.  I’m just happy TB isn’t in our division. 

Bunch of spoiled brats.  That said, I would have wanted Gronk to rot if he did this to the Bills.  

and I’ll always love Gronk because he’s a Buffalo guy.  But he’s getting super corny.  He’s not funny anymore.  I think he realized post football isn’t going to go for him like it has gone for the Rock.  69 joke!  Party! Gronk!

Would you love Dahmer if he was a Buffalo guy?