Gronk interested in coming back..to Tampa Update: Traded!

Rubes

22 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Haven’t read the entire thread, but they HAD to trade for cap reasons. Beane? He’s already handled this type garbage. ? 

Hey TD--I meant he got a fourth for Gronk knowing he had to trade him.  That's like getting picks for Bodine and Teller...and the equivalent of a high second for Cordy Glenn.

• Like (+1) 1

On the Pats boards & twitter, roughly 50% of the fans have said something along the lines of "I'm a Pats fan, but I'll definitely be rooting for Tampa this year."

They have a lot of Lombardi's, but it's not even close when it comes to determining who has the better fanbase. I'm sooooo glad I'm a Bills fan.

The dirtiest piece of garbage in the bag needed some comfort from his man Tom. Still salty about the casted forearm drop to the back of trey days head. Just can't let it go, I guess. I am a fan of the next lb that lays him the F out. 

I hope the Bucs fall flat on there faces. That O-line still isn't very good and we saw a very obvious lack or arm strength last year on multiple occasions from Brady last season. I'm sure he'll be pumped up to start the season, but like Manning in his last one, the wheels will start to fall off after a few weeks.

12 hours ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

This whole Brady / Gronk thing is going to be an epic fail. Going to be worth the price of NFL package to see it unfold.

Possibly.  Or the guy who had 4,000 yards with scrubs just got handed the best receiving core in the nfl and a defense that finished the year super strong and was killed by Jameis.  I’m just happy TB isn’t in our division. 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bunch of spoiled brats.  That said, I would have wanted Gronk to rot if he did this to the Bills.  

and I’ll always love Gronk because he’s a Buffalo guy.  But he’s getting super corny.  He’s not funny anymore.  I think he realized post football isn’t going to go for him like it has gone for the Rock.  69 joke!  Party! Gronk!