Lamar Jackson on Madden 21 cover

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love the hate on a 23 year old MVP.  Clearly, the guy who has been the best player in both college and in his second year in the nfl is just a fad.

I certainly do not hate him...I simply see his game as questionable at this point. He was so far removed from the norm that it took a second for the league to catch up last year and the Bills did it first. ? 

He’s electric to watch and I wish him all of the best save against the Bills. 

Lamar is pretty hard to stop in Madden, particularly in online matchups against users who know what to do with him.

If you're controlling the Bills, all you have to do is spy him with Tremaine Edmunds all day long. Done and done.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Lamar is pretty hard to stop in Madden, particularly in online matchups against users who know what to do with him.

If you're controlling the Bills, all you have to do is spy him with Tremaine Edmunds all day long. Done and done.

Quarantined Yolo is unstoppable in Madden with the Bills defense 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Quarantined Yolo is unstoppable in Madden with the Bills defense 

Haha, likewise. 

Every now and then, the ***** Bills offense holds me back. They've got Singletary not being particularly effective, and it gets old watching Josh Allen throw the ball 9 yards from the intended target. Like, REALLY, ratings guys? When frustrated lately, I'll use the Vikings, because it's fun playing with Diggs (not to mention Dalvin Cook and Adam Thielen). 

But yeah...knowing how to use the Bills defense -- and, in particular, how to user-control Tremaine Edmunds and rack up interceptions -- makes them a tough team to score on.

Are you a ps4 or Xbox guy?

Just now, Logic said:

Haha, likewise. 

Every now and then, the ***** Bills offense holds me back. They've got Singletary not being particularly effective, and it gets old watching Josh Allen throw the ball 9 yards from the intended target. Like, REALLY, ratings guys? When frustrated lately, I'll use the Vikings, because it's fun playing with Diggs (not to mention Dalvin Cook and Adam Thielen). 

But yeah...knowing how to use the Bills defense -- and, in particular, how to user-control Tremaine Edmunds and rack up interceptions -- makes them a tough team to score on.

Are you a ps4 or Xbox guy?

Xbox 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Xbox 

May I ask what offensive playbook you use for Buffalo? I've been using the Oakland playbook, which is filled with great outside zone runs that Singletary does pretty well with. My offensive production has tailed off lately, though. I feel like by this late in the year, it's mostly only good/experienced players online, and they've been shutting my offense down a lot lately.

What are you doing on offense with Buffalo?

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

May I ask what offensive playbook you use for Buffalo? I've been using the Oakland playbook, which is filled with great outside zone runs that Singletary does pretty well with. My offensive production has tailed off lately, though. I feel like by this late in the year, it's mostly only good/experienced players online, and they've been shutting my offense down a lot lately.

Carolina offense has lots of QB runs that work really well with Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

I’ve been using the Eagles offense!

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

It'll be interesting to see if he lasts or "was a fad". With the super heavy running approach and the 3 great TE sets they use, I still see the Ravens as having huge success. You guys seem to forget Greg Roman. He's great at designing run plays and maxing a running QB. I'd hate to be a WR there though ha ha.