Lamar Jackson on Madden 21 cover

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Yup...makes sense as he’s the MVP. 

I do wonder about his longevity, though. Not to mention we basically shut him down last year. Should be interesting moving forward. ? 

That concern might dovetail nicely with The Madden Curse.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Yup...makes sense as he’s the MVP. 

I do wonder about his longevity, though. Not to mention we basically shut him down last year. Should be interesting moving forward. ? 

Tennessee shut him down in the playoffs too.  TEN players said they followed the Buffalo script.  

I do not think he will be as effective moving forward unless he really starts getting the ball outside the hash marks to his WRs.  I believe he had the least passing yards to his WRs of any QB in the game last year.  He relies heavily on his Tight Ends and targets the middle of the field disproportionately.   

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Love the hate on a 23 year old MVP.  Clearly, the guy who has been the best player in both college and in his second year in the nfl is just a fad.  

24 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I'm two playoff games he's been awful.  I think his star will fade, much like RGIII.  Maybe not as bad but I just don't see him being dominant long term 

In his awful playoff this year, he more passing yards than any game of Josh Allen’s career.  

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Tennessee shut him down in the playoffs too.  TEN players said they followed the Buffalo script.  

I do not think he will be as effective moving forward unless he really starts getting the ball outside the hash marks to his WRs.  I believe he had the least passing yards to his WRs of any QB in the game last year.  He relies heavily on his Tight Ends and targets the middle of the field disproportionately.   

He's been shut down in the playoffs twice now. Interesting to see if he can adjust on the bigger stage.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love the hate on a 23 year old MVP.  Clearly, the guy who has been the best player in both college and in his second year in the nfl is just a fad.  

In his awful playoff this year, he more passing yards than any game of Josh Allen’s career.  

The guy who still carries EJ’s water is gonna tell us about QB’s and success lol.

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The guy who still carries EJ’s water is gonna tell us about QB’s and success lol.

I Don’t know you to care about what you post.  But yeah, I’m going on a limb and saying If you win a Heisman and MVP by 23, you are good at football.

Josh Allen would be given the city of Buffalo if he had a season like Lamar. 

53 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He was down 28-6 and never in the game, had to sling it.  Titans were playing a laid back defense by then 

57 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I Don’t know you to care about what you post.  But yeah, I’m going on a limb and saying If you win a Heisman and MVP by 23, you are good at football.

Josh Allen would be given the city of Buffalo if he had a season like Lamar. 

Lamar Dalton is on the cover of Madden which means his career is over. 

Sell all the Lamar stock tonite !!!!!