Daniel Jeremiah Top 150

38 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

This shouldn’t be confused with a mock draft, this ranking isn’t really indicative of where he thinks they will go. For example, he had Josh Jacobs ranked at number 8 last year, he always seems to over value RBs in his rankings. 

Understood and agree.  It is a rank order of the prospects - albeit without ability to tell how big of a gap/dropoff he perceives between players.  

One takeaway is that it looks like he has a big gap between the top Edge players and the next group.  He has Anae, Weaver and Taylor between 75 and 90ish with Okwara and Greenard further down.

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Derrick Brown, DT is a beast. Hope we land a top 50 player at #54. 

He is a beast, but a NT a best in my opinion. I watched him in person against T A&M... He really wasn't a huge factor like I was expecting to see. Good, Very good, but not OMG good.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, gobills404 said:

He's awfully low on Gladney (42) and Fulton (43). If either of them actually slid down into the 40s, I'd love to see us move up from 54 to get them.

They could be interested in either of them, but I’ll be surprised if they move up very far in 2nd - I really think they will not want to part with their 3rd or 4th picks.

Other than being low on the pass rushers, what really stood out?

7 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Jeremiah was a scout and is pretty connected with the league.  He released his top 150 today and it is pretty interesting - some players listed considerably lower and others higher than we’ve seen to date:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001110012/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-150-prospects-in-the-2020-nfl-draft-class

1 minute ago, Tortured Soul said:

Other than being low on the pass rushers, what really stood out?

After the top group (Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Reagor, Mims, Hamler, Higgins, Pittman, Aiyuk) the WRs are a complete mixed bag. That's what stands out to me. He's got guys in the 70's and 80's that don't even appear on others' top 150's.