Reports that the Virtual Mock NFL Draft Test didn't go to well

MAJBobby

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Millions of people manage to draft fantasy football teams online every year. This isn't really that complex.

Due those Millions of people try to make the fantasy draft a Made for TV event?

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

this is a very underrated post. i honestly hadnt thought of that. 

But as I said those millions of people also dont have this thing as a made for TV event.  and how many routinely auto-pick in those things 50%.

However it is a good thing Beane is doing this at his house on his Internet, with Oil being Negative a Barrel and Natural Gas in the tank as well.  Pegulas layoffs might have included changing the internet at OBD to dial up..

• Like (+1) 2

I’m reading multiple tweets that say the issues with the virtual draft are overblown. Seems there were some early hiccups, but they worked through them. They will figure it out. 

The whole "bandwidth" issue isn't hard........buy a faster package from your Internet provider, and also stop relying on your old modem and wireless router that you've forgotten about to keep up the pace. 

I made sure I bought the top package (work from home already) when I moved into my place in 2018, with a strong new Wifi router and my own cable modem. I can be streaming video on the laptop, TV, my phone, and both kids's computers all at the same time; no issue.

I go try to work from my ex's house where she's about 3 levels below my service speed, and they still have a pretty old wireless router that I installed 12 years ago in the prior house, and it barely works for my phone calls (not even streaming video) via laptop. 

Speed, and hardware, can easily be upgraded these days. Do it, NFL peeps!

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hopefully everyone erased their browser history. Could get embarrassing.

Mark Davis @ the Raiders: "latest styles for 2020 men's hair"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1