Which QB do you want the phish to draft?

Pretty straight forward. Our division rival is likely to come out of this week with someone they assume will be their franchise QB for the next 10-15 years. Who do we want that to be? Who scares you the most? Whose easiest to root against? Who do you expect to be a bust? Do you want them to draft a colossal bust, or a middling guy who is never good enough? 

In 2018 I wanted the Jets to draft Rosen as I knew he would be a bust. Darnold I thought would have a chance at a decent career, though that’s still to be determined. 

I personally want them to take Herbert, either passing on Tua or being jumped in front of. I don’t think Herbert will be a franchise changing QB, and I worry that Tua (if he stays healthy) will be. With that being said, I’m happy to root against whoever they draft, but Tua is harder to root against for me, both as a player and as a person. 

• Like (+1) 2

Love or Herbert would be just fine.

I don't feel great about the futures of QBs who are big, fast, athletic, and have howitzer arms, but have questionable accuracy and decision making and defense reading skills.

Oh wait...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Tua is the one that they could get that would be interesting. They could most likely wait at 5 and get him. I think Tua at 5 wouldn't help them short term but long term could be a viable QB. I hope some team hops over them at 5 to take Tua and then they go Hubert or some other trash QB. I also wouldn't mind if the Fins traded up for Burrow. Maybe trading 5, 18, 26 and the Texans 1st next year. I think Burrow is massively overrated. 

I want the Dolphins to take Herbert. I think if Tua turns out to be healthy, he will be really good. 

34 minutes ago, Tboy79 said:

I just don't want it to be Burrow (via a big trade up). That Kid just looks clutch to me. 

I agree with this and disagree at the same time. I think Burrow is going to be a stud, but if the Dolphins get him (which they won’t IMO), then that means they gave up substantial capital to get him. This would keep them from loading up later in the first or beyond.  

I'm not a QB evaluator so it's hard to say.  I saw a lot of positives in Tua's game on the field - but i don't know how to filter the like... crazy loaded offensive line, RB's, WRs from his game.  The rumored white board issues are also a red flag.

I also watched Herbert play and was like... What am i missing?  Where is the like, can't miss from him?

I watched half of 1 wyoming game when Allen was there and he zipped an out route for a first down and I immediately thought "Ok i see where they're coming from".