Chargers New Jerseys

DCOrange

1 hour ago, jletha said:

Interesting that neither the Pats and now the Chargers have numbers on the sleeves. in 2019 there wasnt a single team that didnt have sleeve numbers: https://news.sportslogos.net/2019/09/08/2019-nfl-week-1-uniform-matchups/. Now there are two.

Must be a trend or an NFL rule change.

Chargers now have the numbers on the helmets... so it kinda makes sense for them.

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Like everything except the number on the helmet, seems like a bit of overkill.  Anyone know why they decided to use differing numbers on the helmet and jersey for the reveal?  Seems a bit weird they wouldnt match.

It’s just the chin strap blocking the 0 making it look like a 9

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t like the yellow pants or the color rush royal blue. The rest is fantastic. 

That’s their original AFL look.

5 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I like the first guy on left, then the fourth one over to the right

Hey! This isn’t THAT kind of thread. Get back in the closet.

4 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't understand the random royal blue set. That's not a color in their scheme.

They just got done wearing those jerseys for a decade or so..

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

They make a nice farewell before the team relocates to London. 

I read the thread title, and figured the San Diego Twelve Tribes was on the move again!  ?Oh...oh...the Israelites?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Desmond Dekker reference

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In the interest of total disclosure, thanks to a TSW thread I learned that a television production crew had their hands on the helmet...either they used it in a framing shot, or just moved it as it was in the way.  Hence, not Thurman's fault .

Foul!  Reported.

Wasn't it moved because they needed space for the halftime show or something?

Probably the best uniform tweak this year. I really dig the font of the numbers. I'd like to see the Bills with a more modern approach. Keep the colors, I think their color scheme and their shade of blue is great, just add some flair, I guess. I dunno. I'm kinda one of those logo/uniform nerds and dapgummit (Rivers style) if I'm not starting to feel left out of the Uniform Tweak Party. 

17 hours ago, Ennjay said:

But I don't like helmet numbers generally, and those navy ... things on the far right are ...   Is Halloween a game night this year?  Is that what the last one is for?

The navy blue set looks great when they get the Navy's 'Blue Angels' to do the pregame flyover.  ?