Chargers New Jerseys

DCOrange

18 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The white on white is just plain nice. I dig it. 

Agreed. Best of the bunch.

Some people don't like white-on-whites when it comes to jerseys, but I do. Such a clean look. I love Penn State's away jersey, for instance. And the Bills all-white aways and throwbacks are the best jerseys in the league, in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

Royal blue is part of their uniform history.  As is Navy.  They were trying to honor their entire history while bringing their base colors back to powder blue and gold.    I think they look clean.

47 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

The royal blue, is very reminiscent of the Coryell/Fouts era electric blue uniforms. I love it.

picture_65.1476232297.jpg

1 hour ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Ouch! ?

In the interest of total disclosure, thanks to a TSW thread I learned that a television production crew had their hands on the helmet...either they used it in a framing shot, or just moved it as it was in the way.  Hence, not Thurman's fault .

24 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

picture_65.1476232297.jpg

Foul!  Reported.

2 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

I like the move to simpler, clean styles this year. Gotta give credit to the bucs, pats*, and chargers.

Chargers are the best of the bunch.

Atl's are straight trash though.

Agreed and I'm old enough to remember when Charger powder blue on gold pants was their everyday look, not special, which makes the look iconic.

But I don't like helmet numbers generally, and those navy ... things on the far right are ...   Is Halloween a game night this year?  Is that what the last one is for?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

The yellow pants look like they are peeing down their legs. Stick with the whites! 

You might want to drink less alcohol and more water if your pee is that colour Yolo

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

The Bills have 5 home uniform combinations then add in the road white over blue and we have 6 as well.

Its overkill. 3 is enough. Home, away and 3rd.

But I'm not part of marketing

• Sad 1