Apparently the 49’ers are looking to move Tevin Coleman. Any interest.

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Need to give him a physical with the injury history.  He sucked last year too, but how much of that can be oline etc.  Either way, draft first.  If it doesn't fall the way they want, he could be considered a fall-back option.  Hell, he might even be considered as an upgrade for Yeldon too.  

Yeldon is a nothing burger for me.  Easily replaceable.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeldon is a nothing burger for me.  Easily replaceable.

Right.  Figure 1a/1b on game days with taiwan probably as a ST guy.  Dimarco active every game though?  That I'm starting to doubt with guys like Matakevich and Klein being added to help the special teams group.

What am i saying?  Adding a primary pass catching back to play the White/Lewis/Woodhead/Faulk style role could be in the cards.  Is it Yeldon?  I guess it could be, but I personally would like to see someone a bit more dynamic there.  

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

also he does get hurt a lot it seems. But for 3M cap hit send one of our Glut of OGs that we have. 

like a Spencer Long for a Tevin Coleman 

I think there will be a flurry of player for player trades after the draft. A lot of the names still out there like Ngakoue, Ford, Fournette, etc. are probably not going to get traded in time to get picks for this draft. And I doubt many teams will be looking to part with next year's picks this early.

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

A radio caller in Buffalo: so I think we should trade Trent Murphy and a conditional 7th round pick for Bosa. Thoughts?

Freeman would be interesting if the price was right.  He’s might to be in a time share.  He’s not built to be a workhorse. 

It wasn't me...I'd keep Trent :lol:

4 hours ago, dneveu said:

You can't guarantee Dobbins... or anyone really at pick 54.  The top 3 or 5 backs could get drafted.

They're saying we're focused on the draft because they don't know if its a position of need til post draft.  Also - if you could get devonta freeman for less money and no trade... its going to be hard to get anything for coleman.  

Yeah, you can't guarantee anyone at pick 54 but I'd take anyone of the top 3 RBs at 54 and the odds are one of those RBs are going to make it to that pick

The 2nd RB last year, miles sanders, went at pick 53..... I loved him. 3rd RB Darrel Henderson didn't go until the 70th pick..liked him as well.

We know who these guys are who have been in the league, I want to take a chance to find the game breaker. 

you are not gonna find an Alvin Kamara, Miles sanders, a healthy David Johnson available in freeagency.