• James Lynch, DL, Baylor
    • Matt Peart, OT, UConn
    • Matt Hennessy, IOL, Temple
    • Troy Pride Jr, CB, Notre Dame
    • Van Jefferson, WR, Florida
    • Julian Blackmon, S, Utah
    • Jason Strowbridge, DL, UNC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2020 at 09:06 PM

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I wanted to go LB but in all honesty did not know enough about him.  Thoughts on why Harrison?

We know McBeaneTrust wants Edmunds at Mike, Harrison can really only project to Sam at that point and is that really a fit for him? If the thought was to swap the two I would understand it but I don't see that happening.

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

It’s become pretty clear that this forum wants offensive players with the Bills’ early picks. 

Can’t say I blame them. Can you imagine adding CEH and Bryan Edwards to this offense? Wow.

That being said, something tells me Beane will see things a little differently.

I think that is the issue still with this team is the lack of talent on the offensive side actually. And that is even with the Diggs trade. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Modern linebacker. Long, athletic, fluid, will take away passing lanes with his size. I think he is a kind of poor man's version of Edmunds. Maybe the Bills decide they are too similiar but to be able to put two freakish athletes on the field together with that range..... would be interesting for sure. 

You think he would beat out a guy like AJ Klein, or would it just be a depth thing? 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Modern linebacker. Long, athletic, fluid, will take away passing lanes with his size. I think he is a kind of poor man's version of Edmunds. Maybe the Bills decide they are too similiar but to be able to put two freakish athletes on the field together with that range..... would be interesting for sure. 

Thanks for the feedback - watch mostly SEC games.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

We know McBeaneTrust wants Edmunds at Mike, Harrison can really only project to Sam at that point and is that really a fit for him? If the thought was to swap the two I would understand it but I don't see that happening.

This is probably right. But still.... if that is the board he is so far the BPA by my grades I'd have a hard time not selecting him. Passing on talent for need when it is close is fine. I don't have the one as close. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think he’s a good player but a strange fit for us.

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

You think he would beat out a guy like AJ Klein, or would it just be a depth thing? 

The AJ Klein who played for the Saints last year? I got a 3 day old broccoli that might beat him out. Klein back in the defense that he made his name in is probably a different proposition.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The AJ Klein who played for the Saints last year? I got a 3 day old broccoli that might beat him out. Klein back in the defense that he made his name in is probably a different proposition.  

I guess I'm asking if you think Harrison can play some SAM? 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think he’s a good player but a strange fit for us.

Yea see my response to @Ralonzo above. I just have him graded way higher than everyone else on that list of options. That to me is the kind of sticking out where sometimes you have to take talent over need. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I guess I'm asking if you think Harrison can play some SAM? 

Yes I think he could thought ultimately I think his best position is Mike and I think the Bills want Edmunds there. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

I think 3rd round is very good value for him.

I wouldn't hate it. Certainly has potential with his physical tools but he was definitely a disappointment at Michigan even if you factor the QB play in.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think that is the issue still with this team is the lack of talent on the offensive side actually. And that is even with the Diggs trade. 

I 100% agree. The defense was top 5 last year, while the offense was bottom 7. I don’t believe that the addition of just one receiver — even though he’s a great one — is going to do the trick. They need more playmakers. CEH and Edwards would both fit the bill.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I wouldn't hate it. Certainly has potential with his physical tools but he was definitely a disappointment at Michigan even if you factor the QB play in.

From a nationwide perspective, I can see that.

I certainly wasn't disappointed in him.