At 54 the Bills will take? Your guess here!!

DJB

A corner. Don’t know which one will be there or which one will be highest on their board at that time. But they need one and they better grab one early if they want one with potential to start right away. That josh Norman/EJ Gaines/Levi Wallace role is teetering as none of those 3 inspire confidence. They will be targeted constantly. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

Its going to be there top rated player regardless of position. I’m hoping for either an edge or WR in the second.  In the third the opposite of what they got in the second (edge/wr) and a trade up in the third for a running back.  I like Edge ( Okawara,Lewis, Greenard), Wr (Claypool, shenault, Van Jefferson ) or RB (Dillion, Moss, or CEH). But CEH would have to be at the 2nd rounder. 

Edited by Baba Booey

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Trade the pick for a 2nd rounder and another high pick next year

Trading the pick was my first thought.  But I feel like if there is a QB needy team who drafts after us in the second round, who did not take Tua in round 1, but still likes him, they would move up to take him earlier in the second round. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

A corner

I think this is about an 80% probability.  It doesn't happen if either the corner they want is gone or some other player they had a 1st round grade on has dropped.

I’ll say an underrated player that no one is talking about either is LB Logan Wilson from.....Wyoming. 

A position of need. Josh Allen would have a knowledge base on him when it comes to who Logan Wilson is as both a person and player. Could be a good SLB to compete with Klein or be the eventual replacement for Milano if he leaves for FA. 

As a player, 3rd team all American, All conference tackling machine. He also is on the plus side of athleticism for guys who worry about his play not translating. Ran a 4.6 at the combine, 241 pounds. Think he might actually go before 54 but if doesn’t he’d be a great option. 

19 hours ago, gjv001 said:

I'm hoping Beanes lucky stars are shinning bright for us in this years draft, and the recent injury reports lets Laviska Shenault fall to us at 54.  I would also like to be thrilled with;Zack Moss being our pick at 86 and K'Von Wallace at 128.

Shenault in the slot with Beasley would be a nightmare matchup for defenses 

6 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

I don't know much about the top prospects, but I'm starting to feel like they will select a CB in the second round. If only as some insurance if Tre White is difficult to resign. Plus the could use a 2nd CB.

we had the 2nd best secondary and 2nd best defense in the league last season without a top #2 CB we will be fine next year. a 2nd round CB prospect isn't going to come in and fix everything 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

Kyle Dugger. 

I don't think it'll be a CB. That narrative is being driven by certain parts of draft twitter not liking Josh Norman. Logically it makes little sense based on history and what the Bills have in terms of roster 

By same token, how does idea of another safety differ?  They have 2 good starting S.

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

I’ll say an underrated player that no one is talking about either is LB Logan Wilson from.....Wyoming. 

A position of need. Josh Allen would have a knowledge base on him when it comes to who Logan Wilson is as both a person and player. Could be a good SLB to compete with Klein or be the eventual replacement for Milano if he leaves for FA. 

As a player, 3rd team all American, All conference tackling machine. He also is on the plus side of athleticism for guys who worry about his play not translating. Ran a 4.6 at the combine, 241 pounds. Think he might actually go before 54 but if doesn’t he’d be a great option. 

Steve Caric is Logan Wilson's agent so I'd take this with a grain of salt. I have seen him getting a lot of hype from various sources though.

51 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

Shenault in the slot with Beasley would be a nightmare matchup for defenses 

we had the 2nd best secondary and 2nd best defense in the league last season without a top #2 CB we will be fine next year. a 2nd round CB prospect isn't going to come in and fix everything 

Yeah but another good CB would make the D air tight. I'm open to many options, just saying.

20 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Jaylon Johnson

I could see that. I think CB or DE/Edge makes most sense with 2nd rounder. I would resist the urge to go RB until round 4 or later unless one of the top guys falls to 86.

4 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Can he play OLB - i’ve seen him mainly listed at inside?

3 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

By same token, how does idea of another safety differ?  They have 2 good starting S.

Because he wouldn't be a safety. 

You play him whilst in Nickel. Same with Chinn, who I don't think will be there.

Edited by Mountain Man

6 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Because he wouldn't be a safety. 

You play whilst in Nickel. 

Would he play nickel DB or as a LB in those sets?  I don’t know that I’d want to see him trying to cover Julian Edelman or someone similar. If the idea is as hybrid DB-LB for defensive flexibility, I could see it.  

I think given his age (24) and level of competition, Duggar is going to be drafted lower than many have speculated.  Of course, I could be very wrong about that...

Edited by OldTimer1960