At 54 the Bills will take? Your guess here!!

DJB

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Wallace played well before the bye and he played well at the end of the season.

Just get him to figure out what to do in the middle of the season and the Bills will have one heck of CB. ?

Maybe he just needs to learn consistency.  This almost sounds like maybe he was dealing with a minor injury.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Chase Claypool.

Trying to will this one into existence (because my ~75 DK Metcalf comments last year clearly were not enough!) 

I think because of the run there will be on wrs I'd like to see Beane not wait beyond 54 to snag Claypool or Mims. With Brown & Beasley approaching 30, we can't let this deep WO draft pass us by. Get an edge in the 3rd and a RB2 in the 4th.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think because of the run there will be on wrs I'd like to see Beane not wait beyond 54 to snag Claypool or Mims. With Brown & Beasley approaching 30, we can't let this deep WO draft pass us by. Get an edge in the 3rd and a RB2 in the 4th.

IF there's a run, completely agree. We have picks to play with.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:11 PM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Do love him, but I think it's a reach at 86 if you go by consensus. He's 63 on my board, but I don't think he even shows up on the other 6 boards I've got in the sheet for reference. 

By coincidence he is #86 on my board.  I am glad someone else sees his ability as a zone corner.  If we get him in the 4th or 5th I am even happier.  

19 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I’d take Mimms over Claypool. Something about Claypool makes me nervous. Mimms has a ton to like.

since you mentioned depth. A late big wideout could be Cager out of UGA. Same size as Claypool, but was hurt this past season. Cager would be worth a 6th or 7th. If Cager has stayed healthy and put up the number he was on pace for he would be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. 

On 4/20/2020 at 4:29 PM, Victory Formation said:

I keep getting the feeling that one of these top WR prospects falls to us like Denzel Mims, Tee Higgins or Brandon Aiyuk. Especially Aiyuk. Don’t know why, I just feel it.

Now that R1 is over, it’s possible Mims could be there. 

Too bad they don’t have a need at DT, as there’s a big group in bpa. Hopefully there will be a run there before 54.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is my list of players, in no particular order, that I'd be thrilled we get in any remaining round: Mims, Leviska, Higgins, Dugger, Chinn, Hall, AJ Dillon, J Taylor, Diggs, Winfield Jr., Epenesa, Gator-Matos, Weaver, Jaylon Johnson, Dobbins, Gandy-Golden, KJ Hamler, Claypool, Pittman Jr.

• Like (+1) 1