Vintage Draft Day Threads

Rico

16 hours ago, Rico said:

I did notice in the TJ Graham thread that there is no mention at all of Russell Wilson. Also in the Lil Donte thread, Bunkley's name gets dropped a whole lot more times than Ngata. Revisionists.

Great point!  For as much as certain folks spout off around here it should serve as a reminder that none of us do this for a living and we're all just fans!

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Rico said:

46 pages, I don't know if I posted in it or not, afraid to look.

I did notice in the TJ Graham thread that there is no mention at all of Russell Wilson. Also in the Lil Donte thread, Bunkley's name gets dropped a whole lot more times than Ngata. Revisionists. :doh:

Oh yeah; the “I wanted Wilson!!1!1!1!” brigade is among the most absurd groups known to the football world. Not just on this board too.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Oh yeah; the “I wanted Wilson!!1!1!1!” brigade is among the most absurd groups known to the football world. Not just on this board too.

Said it in my draft thread last night. So are the "I knew X would bust" crowd. Anyone can be a genius after the event.

21 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I am only about 6 responses into the Whitner thread and I've decided THIS is what I'm doing for the rest of today! Thanks @Rico
Time for a cold snack (today's option is Black Cherry Claw's). 

After that list i need a bowl of Weedies !! ??