Vintage Draft Day Threads

Rico

12 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Thanks for posting these. I became fan in 2017 so I'll definitely check these.

Sammy Watkins one should also be interesting.

I didn't see that one, but here's another:

• Sad 2

the Maybin one is classic.  we were all so wrong, even those that compared him to E. Flowers.  He ended up worse! 

oh this is awful and hillarious to go through at the same time.  Thanks to the OP for doing this.  Now @YoloinOhio has no excuse to refrain from drinking today.  I won't either.  

• Sad 1

I don't want to go through all of those, but I'm pretty sure EJ was the only pick I was happy about

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Sammy Watkins 1, Bills organization 0

Grrrr.

Knew it was coming, really wanted Mack.  Still wish we had

1 hour ago, Rico said:

I didn't see that one, but here's another:

I remember this draft just sucking.  I didn't love anyone in that draft and I think my first choice was to trade out of the 1st round.  I finally let the masses convince me he'd be fine

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Here's a few I looked up, enjoy:

Where's the Josh Allen thread?   I lost my ***** when we picked him.  I'm so incredibly happy to be wrong and hope he keeps making me eat crow. 

I can't imagine any other QB here from that class now

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

the Maybin one is classic.  we were all so wrong, even those that compared him to E. Flowers.  He ended up worse! 

oh this is awful and hillarious to go through at the same time.  Thanks to the OP for doing this.  Now @YoloinOhio has no excuse to refrain from drinking today.  I won't either.  

Every single one of my OSU friends said the pick was genius. Alas......

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don't want to go through all of those, but I'm pretty sure EJ was the only pick I was happy about

Knew it was coming, really wanted Mack.  Still wish we had

I remember this draft just sucking.  I didn't love anyone in that draft and I think my first choice was to trade out of the 1st round.  I finally let the masses convince me he'd be fine

Where's the Josh Allen thread?   I lost my ***** when we picked him.  I'm so incredibly happy to be wrong and hope he keeps making me eat crow. 

I can't imagine any other QB here from that class now

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I STARTED the Peterman thread?!?! :bag:

Buckeye fans said maybin pick was genius? 

46 pages, I don't know if I posted in it or not, afraid to look.

I did notice in the TJ Graham thread that there is no mention at all of Russell Wilson. Also in the Lil Donte thread, Bunkley's name gets dropped a whole lot more times than Ngata. Revisionists. :doh:

• Like (+1) 1