WHat are you doing with the Stimulus money?

What are you doing with your stimulus check?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing with your stimulus check.

• Paying bills
    • Emergency fund
    • Apocalypse supplies.
    • Party supplies!
    • My wife will let me know when she decides
    • Finally buying that thing I've been saving for...
    • New Phone!
    • I'm too rich to get a check.

I'm just going to donate my $1200 dollar stimulus check to the people's republic of China so they can keep producing and sending us those lithium ion powered plastic trinkets that we all love so much. 

6 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Hmmmm, expected to see hookers and blow. I don’t know if I like the new, responsible you.

Well, I have NEVER spent a single cent on a hooker, so  I dunno where that comes from. But blow I get. Haven't touched the stuff in 13+ years. 

Now booze and marijuana, then you'd be in the right ballpark!   And if you know of anyone with some magic mushrooms, please send them my way.

And at this point, I may just need the stimulus to survive. (Fortunately I have some business this week, so things are looking up.)

17 minutes ago, Talkin Proud said:

I'm just going to donate my $1200 dollar stimulus check to the people's republic of China so they can keep producing and sending us those lithium ion powered plastic trinkets that we all love so much. 

Your doing God's work, my friend. 

Give the Chicken Lady  my best.

I live in a house built in 1937 with separate H & C water valves for the shower that don't work well anymore. They oscillate the water temp throughout your shower.

I'm going to hire a plumber to install a modern mixing valve. Keeps the money local.

• Like (+1) 2