Fergy's "Ultra Big Board" set to unveil Saturday (April 25) at 11:59pm

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Today’s Sneak Peek: A certain WR that was thought of as “a great route runner” will fall to the second round. I’ll leave it at that and you’ll see what I mean. 

Jesus the fact you think this drawn out gimmicky gag is funny....

15 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Today’s Sneak Peek: A certain WR that was thought of as “a great route runner” will fall to the second round. I’ll leave it at that and you’ll see what I mean. 

Jeudy in the second. You minx.

Last year OP "Big Board' was a 5 Star rating hitting on 100%. Take that Kiper!

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Does he have a high motor?

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 10:52 AM, BringBackFergy said:

I'll release a few more hints each day leading up to the draft....just so you know I'm not pullin' anyone's leg.  The last thing I want to happen is publish my Big Board and then have everyone else steal my thunder and ideas.

espn.com, nfl.com, etc won't have a problem with it, why should you?

BBF=Jay Glazer

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

It’s coming together nicely. Was a little nervous projecting Reagor there to the Eagles but I put it in Sharpie last night. 

This is what happens when you do it all in one edition. I’m sure lots of people thought the Bucs trade came out of nowhere. But if you sit down, make one board, and stick with it your gut, you’ll be right one the money.

nice work Fergy. That amateur @thebandit27 should take notes.

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

This is what happens when you do it all in one edition. I’m sure lots of people thought the Bucs trade came out of nowhere. But if you sit down, make one board, and stick with it your gut, you’ll be right one the money.

nice work Fergy. That amateur @thebandit27 should take notes.

I’m letting the draft come to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Who was this great route runner? This seems like an incarcerated joe type posting.