Fergy's "Ultra Big Board" set to unveil Saturday (April 25) at 11:59pm

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

A lot of hate in this thread for a guy that plays his cards close to the vest. Don’t want to divulge much more but will check in tomorrow to (again) give you a peek. 

there's no hate...just chuckles for someone posting a "big board" after the draft is completely over....knock yourself out

5 hours ago, MJS said:

I don't doubt that Fergy is telling the truth about not altering it, I just don't see why anyone would be interested post draft. Really, why would we be? We'll be talking about the new players, not evaluating how correct or incorrect some random poster on TBD was about the draft.

Maybe it is. It would be pretty hilarious. If that's the case I got duped hardcore.

Nothing gets past you.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, MJS said:

I don't doubt that Fergy is telling the truth about not altering it, I just don't see why anyone would be interested post draft. Really, why would we be? We'll be talking about the new players, not evaluating how correct or incorrect some random poster on TBD was about the draft.

Maybe it is. It would be pretty hilarious. If that's the case I got duped hardcore.

As a poster, it helps build credibility for the upcoming year and future mock drafts. 

Fergy has already proven himself in years past, but this is a way where he can renew his omniscience on a yearly basis for the new posters and for those who havent been paying attention.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

A lot of hate in this thread for a guy that plays his cards close to the vest. Don’t want to divulge much more but will check in tomorrow to (again) give you a peek. 

It’s tomorrow and I’ve been refreshing this page for the last few hours waiting for the new peek!!  How dare you mess with our emotions like this Fergy!!  

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

The art of sarcasm is too advanced for this message board.

Sarcasm is not generally effective in a message board setting. It usually requires face to face interaction. Thus why emojis were invented to give hints to the tone of short, written excerpts.

Well. Here ya go. I talked about the “V” word yesterday and now it’s all the rage. My Big Board is replete with versatile players on both sides of the ball and now all my contemporaries at CBS, NBC and ESPN will start spouting off. Seriously...it’s like clockwork. 

Casserly is a hack and hasn’t watched film since he put that stupid football on his bookcase 20 years ago. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/linebacker-prospects-2020-nfl-draft-have-charley-casserly-excited-about-positional?amp

3 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Is this real life?

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is this just fantasy ....

3 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I feel ..... caught in a landslide, no escape from reality....

Open your eyes ... look up to the skies and see .................

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Sarcasm is not generally effective in a message board setting. It usually requires face to face interaction. Thus why emojis were invented to give hints to the tone of short, written excerpts.

Also, sarcasm should be funny. And not so drawn out. And actually sarcasm.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/20/2020 at 9:28 AM, BringBackFergy said:

Every year I pour through materials, game film and stats. I do a little background investigation on these players (I have a few connections that give me info many NFL GM's are privy to) and create a "Big Board".  With very few exceptions, I usually hit on 89.6% - 92.7 % of the players, conferences and which NFL clubs draft them on days one and two.

Before you ask, "No, I don't do Mock Draft iterations 1, 2, 3, etc."  I am confident in my abilities and will not forsake the sources I have around the NFL and the media analysts who share that info with me.  Since I publish only ONE draft Big Board, it lends to the credibility of my background as a scout and analyst.

Before I publish my Big Board on Saturday (that is the best day to announce mine since it allays any fears that I might be collaborating with other members here), let me give you a few hints of what is already set out on my spreadsheets:

1) Two QB's will be taken in the Top 20

2) Two WR's will be taken in the Top 40

3) A DT from the SEC will make the Top 30

4) There will be a rush on Offensive Linemen (OT's, G's and C's) in picks 30-60

5) There will be at least one (and possibly two) trades up and/or down in rounds 1-3.

Other than that, I'll see you all Saturday night at 11:59pm so you can analyze my picks. 

Go Bills!

Can we buy this retail or online?