Fergy's "Ultra Big Board" set to unveil Saturday (April 25) at 11:59pm

Every year I pour through materials, game film and stats. I do a little background investigation on these players (I have a few connections that give me info many NFL GM's are privy to) and create a "Big Board".  With very few exceptions, I usually hit on 89.6% - 92.7 % of the players, conferences and which NFL clubs draft them on days one and two.

Before you ask, "No, I don't do Mock Draft iterations 1, 2, 3, etc."  I am confident in my abilities and will not forsake the sources I have around the NFL and the media analysts who share that info with me.  Since I publish only ONE draft Big Board, it lends to the credibility of my background as a scout and analyst.

Before I publish my Big Board on Saturday (that is the best day to announce mine since it allays any fears that I might be collaborating with other members here), let me give you a few hints of what is already set out on my spreadsheets:

1) Two QB's will be taken in the Top 20

2) Two WR's will be taken in the Top 40

3) A DT from the SEC will make the Top 30

4) There will be a rush on Offensive Linemen (OT's, G's and C's) in picks 30-60

5) There will be at least one (and possibly two) trades up and/or down in rounds 1-3.

Other than that, I'll see you all Saturday night at 11:59pm so you can analyze my picks. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

if you looking to get in a spat with Mr. Fergy, tell him why Kyle Orton does NOT belong on the wall of fame in Orchard Park

That’s easy, ? , poke poke 

40 minutes ago, MJS said:

So ... after the draft?

I can assure you my Board is all set (I might tweak it a little if there's a Laremy Tunsil type event the day before), but you'll have to take my word for it and review the hints above which establish my credibility.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I can assure you my Board is all set (I might tweak it a little if there's a Laremy Tunsil type event the day before), but you'll have to take my word for it and review the hints above which establish my credibility.

I can assure you we are all assured by your assurance. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

You're like the Carnak the Magnificent!!

I'll release a few more hints each day leading up to the draft....just so you know I'm not pullin' anyone's leg.  The last thing I want to happen is publish my Big Board and then have everyone else steal my thunder and ideas.

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I'm just not sure why people would care after the draft. Not trying to pick a fight or anything.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

if you looking to get in a spat with Mr. Fergy, tell him why Kyle Orton does NOT belong on the wall of fame in Orchard Park

Oh, so he's the one...

9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I'll release a few more hints each day leading up to the draft....just so you know I'm not pullin' anyone's leg.  The last thing I want to happen is publish my Big Board and then have everyone else steal my thunder and ideas.

That's kind of a narcissistic way to view things. Do you really think fans are waiting in the wings to steal your ideas?

In my opinion, anything posted after the draft is completely irrelevant. If you want some kind of street cred for guessing things correctly, it has to be posted before the draft. Nobody is going to give you kudos afterward.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every year I pour through materials, game film and stats. I do a little background investigation on these players (I have a few connections that give me info many NFL GM's are privy to) and create a "Big Board".  With very few exceptions, I usually hit on 89.6% - 92.7 % of the players, conferences and which NFL clubs draft them on days one and two.

Before you ask, "No, I don't do Mock Draft iterations 1, 2, 3, etc."  I am confident in my abilities and will not forsake the sources I have around the NFL and the media analysts who share that info with me.  Since I publish only ONE draft Big Board, it lends to the credibility of my background as a scout and analyst.

Before I publish my Big Board on Saturday (that is the best day to announce mine since it allays any fears that I might be collaborating with other members here), let me give you a few hints of what is already set out on my spreadsheets:

1) Two QB's will be taken in the Top 20

2) Two WR's will be taken in the Top 40

3) A DT from the SEC will make the Top 30

4) There will be a rush on Offensive Linemen (OT's, G's and C's) in picks 30-60

5) There will be at least one (and possibly two) trades up and/or down in rounds 1-3.

Other than that, I'll see you all Saturday night at 11:59pm so you can analyze my picks. 

Go Bills!

Next time, don't go so far out on a limb. :) :) :) 

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, STL-Bills said:

This can't be serious...

Just post your mock. If you don't post it before the draft, then you have zero credibility.

I don't think you understand how mock drafts work.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't think you understand how mock drafts work.

Are you saying that mock drafts aren't posted before a draft, or are you saying that they have no credibility regardless?

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah I believe you, definitely. 

I'll post the numbers I select for the Lotto tomorrow morning after they announce the numbers.

Edited by warrior9

Going out on a limb. Over the first 50 picks, there will be 50 players selected on either the offensive or defensive side of the ball. Next Sunday I will post my list of these 50 players and I typically have a 100% success rate. 

Edited by ngbills
  • Haha (+1) 3