Heard a couple people on Sirius say Bills have interest in Zack Moss

The fourth quarter begins as the Bills are ahead by 3 touchdowns.

It's  frigid and blustery Day in Western New York as the Bills host the Chiefs in the 2021 AFC Championship game.

The Bills put  Zack Moss into the game and he runs the Kansas City defense in to submission.

On to The Super Bowl!

Edited by Bag of Milk
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

It's  frigid and blustery Day in Western New York as the Bills host the Chiefs in the 2021 AFC Championship game.

The Bills put  Zack Moss into the game and he runs the Kansas City defense in to submission.

On to The Super Bowl!

Is it okay to get really fired up during a pandemic.....cause I am...

• Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

On to The Super Bowl!

Worked well for Derrick Henry. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

On to The Super Bowl!

bring out the body bags the chiefs are dead!

If they can nab him at the bottom of the third, it would seem like a nice pick.  He may be a nice pairing with Singletary.  

i would be less enthusiastic if they took him at 54, but could possibly understand it.  

I do like him better than A.J. Dillon.  I think Moss is a decent combination of power and a bit of elusiveness.  I just don’t see any elusiveness in Dillon and sledgehammer-only backs rarely are more than middling role players in today’s NFL.  Dillon at pick 128 would be OK, but I think 3rd is too high for him - if someone else values him higher ok by me if they take him.

Edited by OldTimer1960
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billiever72 said:

Love this kid I think he is a good compliment to Singletary or Cam Akers

I don't think so.  To me, he looks about the same overall to Singletary.   He is bigger and will be more useful in short yardage situations.  I think he would be best running between the tackles and (with some break-away speed) maybe a little better on breaking for longer gains,   He uses size and better speed there and Singletary is fast enough to run there and has a lot more wiggle.  The bigger guy might be more durable.   I don't see him as a receiving threat, WR threat, or being a guy who could beat people to the corner and beat them there or cut back.  He offers a similar results set from a different platform.  As a rookie, there is also a possible bust factor.

I have no issue with Moss so long as it's a late 2nd or later. 

He has some of the best tape of all draft eligible RB. Where he didn't perform well was at the combine but for me the combine doesn't elevate or crush a guy in  my rankings. It's a tool I use to move a guy up or down in his particular tier. Film is #1 

But the guy can play and hes a banger. 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Raleigh • √eff said:

Singletary didn't put up great combine numbers either. If Beane likes him, I see him pulling the trigger. 

That's a great point honestly. 

All the numbers say to avoid Singletary in the draft. 

Small

Not real heavy

Ran slow and agility at combine was poor.

His metrics say he should be a later round pick at most.

And yet the Bills took him relatively high in the draft. 

That tells me that they value game film far more than combine numbers and all that. And to me that's the proper way to evaluate a prospect. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1