Cal's Buffalo Bills Mock Draft (First three picks)

Cal

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think Bills fans are in agreement that our first 3 picks will be a WR, RB & Edge in whatever order. Cal's mock would fill those positions with good players at appropriate value slots. 

No Punter in 1st 3 picks?

3 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Lol this time of year i do a boat load of scouting reports based on progression fro m HS senior year - today. Based on who he went against, the team he played for and so on. Great players dont need to be the strongest or fastest in this league and basing him on drills, speed and stength is a waste of everyones time here.. Will he likely be elite? Doubt it.  Is he a very small project... Yes.. Tbh i think Lewis will have a solid career as a starter and if your looking for a  elite starter in round 2, you mine as well flip a few coins and pray.

Lewis has a knack for using power and spin moves at the right time.. Knows when to push hard forward or to sit a little at times for the play to develop to him. Lewis is also a natural born leader that leads by example and not words.. Lewis is also really good at knocking balls down, tipped passes.. I think lewis is a winner and yes im talking about

Terrel Lewis...

I watched him with my own eyes for nearly 3 hours straight. Watched him next to his teammates, try to cover RBs out of the backfield, TEs, his strength against OL... I wasn’t impressed. As I said, he’s stiff, has zero to little lateral movement, agility is weak, cut ability is not there. No bend plays very high. 

I wasn’t impressed. On top of his injury issues. IMO, he will be a backup for the next 3-4 years. In the next 5-6 years don’t be surprised if he’s out of the league.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, MJS said:

Which team are you GM for? Funny that you are condemning players based on drills.

The same drills players like Van Jefferson, Kyle Dugger, Jon Greenard, Ben Bartch, Joshua Kelley, Javon Kinlaw, Adam Troutman, Denzel Mims etc all opened eyes of real GMs, analysts etc. These same practices Terrel Lewis was at and IMO didn’t look good.... I agreed for the most part on the players highlighted as helping themselves. Except I saw nothing special about Lewis but yet everyone praises him cause he played for Bama, big deal.

Also at drills and practices you can see mannerisms, effort, leadership etc....   

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

I suppose so.  He’s pretty good in coverage and might be a fit at LB.

I really don´t now, but if he is good in coverage and also a good rusher he would be the perfect replacement for ZO. He also doesn´t need to be an All Pro to start, he can be groomed in a pretty good D so I love that pick. 

18 hours ago, Cal said:

Round 2 (No. 54 overall) Terrell Lewis DE Alabama, 6'5 262 - Obviously DE is probably the most glaring need with the loss of Shaq Lawson, and Jerry Hughes on the back end of his career. Lewis has the ability to rush the passer and tackle for loss as seen at Bama.

Round 3 (No. 86 overall) Michael Pittman Jr. WR USC, 6'4 223 - Pittman needs some more development but with Beasley and Brown getting on the other side of 30, we can use some more youth and size to pair with Diggs. Pittman should be able to at least contribute in the red zone immediately, not to mention him and Allen have a relationship already.

Round 4 (No. 128 overall) AJ Dillon RB Boston College, 6'0 247 - Motor is going to need some relief, Dillon brings another element with his power. He also ran a 4.53 at the combine.

After this, I really don't care.

I would more than live with this.  I’d be happy.