1. 1. Who should the Bills select?

• Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
    • Kyle Dugger, S, Lenoir-Rhyne
    • Michael Pittman Jr, WR, USC
    • Julian Okwara, EDGE, Notre Dame
    • Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
    • Attempt to trade back

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/18/2020 at 11:40 PM

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Lots of Options here

Can you add "trade back" please?

Also, remove Claypool.  We already know he's the 1st choice if things stay as is

Edited by Virgil

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Do we have a partner to trade back with?

No.  If it wins, we will try.  If no one wants to trade, we will take the 2nd choice.

And I'm not sure if you saw my edit, but let's remove Claypool as he already won Mock 2.0

Just now, Virgil said:

No.  If it wins, we will try.  If no one wants to trade, we will take the 2nd choice.

And I'm not sure if you saw my edit, but let's remove Claypool as he already won Mock 2.0

I did and took him out. He had no votes so far anyway!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

If they draft an RB in round 2 I am going to vomit. They could literally do fine with a UFA as a backup.

I don't know his name, but I believe the recent reports that the Bills are interested in a 4th round RB from a smaller school

between Helaire and Greenard.  Wanted impact next year so went with Helaire.  Figure a DE may be available next round (Highsmith-Charlotte). 

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Lance Zierlein on Twitter today predicted Isaiah Wilson will go in round 1. Would be a good get at 54.

he was another guy to consider.  If he can play next year I’d be all for it and getting RB later. 

There's a lot of good depth at the RB position and you can get good value in the 3rd round.  I like CEH a little more but would be happy with Akers.  I'm high on AJ Dillion as a later round pick as he could be a steal.

Edited by Doc Brown

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don't know his name, but I believe the recent reports that the Bills are interested in a 4th round RB from a smaller school

Darrynton Evans from App State

10 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

If they draft an RB in round 2 I am going to vomit. They could literally do fine with a UFA as a backup.

I don’t view it as a backup. I view it as a “1b” at the thinnest position on the roster. If Motor is healthy, this guy is playing 30% of the snaps. If Singletary gets dinged it’s closer to 70%. Singletary missed 5 games last year. RB is the last immediate need for this season. 

• Like (+1) 4

I wish we would have moved up a few picks to get Arnette. With Dallas going DE in round 1, there was no way he was getting by them in rd. 2. Good RB can be had later.  I would vote for DE here. Okwara has a lot of upside and wouldn't need to start right away.

Edited by turftoe
  • Like (+1) 1