Jordan Palmer's QB work story

I honestly think this is great for all the Qbs involved. I love the accountability of everyone to continue to improve their game in the off-season

while having another eye watch over them. Honestly without Jordan.. I’m not familiar with what a typical offseason for a Quarterback would be? Do they just train and work with some wr on their own? Little nuances that Jordan can pick up from posture to release could make all the difference. 

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Awesome share, thanks for posting.

I love what Palmer is doing.  My only fear is that it gets too big and players get less one-on-one direction/coaching.  I'd just hate to see it get watered down.

From day one, I've loved the relationship Allen and Darnold are building.

It's all very cool to watch unfold.

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Should they really be crushing the Jesus juice every night?  ??????

Its a Wednesday crush, ?????

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Should they really be crushing the Jesus juice every night?  ??????

At this point, I'm trying to simply MAKE it to the night to enjoy some wine............and by night, I mean 12:01 PM EST.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

But has he coached any QB to success? This is hard to tease out because each of these QBs also have a regular WB coach and an OC that guide them. The difference? The QBC and OC are held accountable by their bosses. JP is not. Still, I think he’s a great influence if not a coach of for offseason (where it’s against the CBA). 

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

At this point, I'm trying to simply MAKE it to the night to enjoy some wine............and by night, I mean 12:01 PM EST.

Adoption is a good thing......and time zones are included in that. Pick a time zone that suits you best!  :) ?

Nice article. I had no idea he did something else up until just last September. Never really thought about it!  I guess he’s built the base to make this work now. Good luck to him, and praying his star pupil (can you guess who I’m thinking of?) turns heads during an on-time season this year. 

21 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I honestly think this is great for all the Qbs involved. I love the accountability of everyone to continue to improve their game in the off-season

while having another eye watch over them. Honestly without Jordan.. I’m not familiar with what a typical offseason for a Quarterback would be? Do they just train and work with some wr on their own? Little nuances that Jordan can pick up from posture to release could make all the difference. 

Huh?

You would have to ask the other 28-30 or so QBs in the NFL.

On 4/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, Saint Doug said:

But has he coached any QB to success? This is hard to tease out because each of these QBs also have a regular WB coach and an OC that guide them. The difference? The QBC and OC are held accountable by their bosses. JP is not. Still, I think he’s a great influence if not a coach of for offseason (where it’s against the CBA). 

Great question!  Who has he coached to success?  I think he's taking advantage of the CBA and his "Palmer" name to make big bucks. Notice how he makes the rounds on all the national and local sports networks promoting a guy in his camp.  He's a con!