Any chance Tua lands in New England?

6 hours ago, Rico said:

He’s got injury concerns. If he does go to the Pats, then it’s up to the Bills to do the right thing, beat the living ***** out of him, and knock him out of football. Problem solved.

I would word it differently ?, but If you know your opponent has a questionable hip, wrist, or ankle,  your going to use that information to make your opponent less effective at his job, it is what it is. All teams do this. 

4 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Brady was terrible last year and the Bills still lost to them twice.  Don't get me wrong.  Their dynasty was 80% Brady and 20% Belichick.  But until McD proves he can beat the Patriots they are still in the conversation.

I think in the end they will sign Cam Newton and challenge the Bills well into December for the division title.  Bills have a very difficult schedule but so do the Patriots.

Brady may have had a down year (for him), but Stidham or any Cheaters QB would kill for a 61% completion rate for over 4,000 and a 3:1 TD:INT ratio on a good offense, much less the one he'll inherit.  And Tommy always played some of his best games against the Bills.  Always drove me crazy.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if Miami drafts a QB, who do you think is leaving? Fitz or the Rosen one?

I think Rosen will be gone, they’ll probably try to trade him although I doubt Rosen has any trade value especially of how bad he played last year and that he got benched in favor of Fitzpatrick who was benched after the first 3 games.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, FireChans said:

Rosen may have ended up decent in NE tbh. 

I've never been a Rosen fan, but it's almost criminal how the Miami FO handled him. They put their entire roster up for sale, and sold off all their best players. They were tanking so bad that the NFL Competition Committee got involved. Then they put Rosen at the helm, slapped him on the ass and said, "now get out there and suck...!" 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Brady was terrible last year and the Bills still lost to them twice.  Don't get me wrong.  Their dynasty was 80% Brady and 20% Belichick.  But until McD proves he can beat the Patriots they are still in the conversation.

I think in the end they will sign Cam Newton and challenge the Bills well into December for the division title.  Bills have a very difficult schedule but so do the Patriots.

He threw for 24tds, 8ints and over 4,000 yards. Yeah, terrible. We lost both games by a combined 13 points....

4 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

When you put it that way - I kind of do need to get a life?

I need to apologize to you for my earlier post when I said you need to get a life. It was meant to be just some good natured kidding but it seems that it came out all wrong. I meant no disrespect to you at all. I'm truly sorry if I offended you. I will delete that post now.

41 minutes ago, Blackkat19 said:

I need to apologize to you for my earlier post when I said you need to get a life. It was meant to be just some good natured kidding but it seems that it came out all wrong. I meant no disrespect to you at all. I'm truly sorry if I offended you. I will delete that post now.

But you were right!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

if Miami drafts a QB, who do you think is leaving? Fitz or the Rosen one?

If I had to guess, Fitz.  They'll let all 3 compete in camp.  If Rosen shines, they might keep all 3 since Fitz can be a mentor to the rookie.  If Rosen doesn't, he'll be cut or traded.

21 hours ago, Rico said:

He’s got injury concerns. If he does go to the Pats, then it’s up to the Bills to do the right thing, beat the living ***** out of him, and knock him out of football. Problem solved.

Rico is one bad ars mofo.  Just kidding bud.  I agree from a previous poster, this thought is silly and no way Tua falls anywhere close to the Pats, but even if he did, he won’t last long given his size and injuries.  He’ll have to get used to getting rid of the ball, Brady fast to have even a chance, but I never root for any player to get knocked out of football.  If it happens, ok, but rooting for a career ending injury doesn’t sit right with me.

11 hours ago, Blackkat19 said:

Blackkat, you did exactly what should be done more often.  Coach Tuesday’s a good guy from what I see in his posts.  He’ll be fine, and now that you clarified, you might end up as friends on threads as I don’t harbor Ill will when I’m slammed, as anyone can misunderstand someone’s meaning, or maybe could have been written better.  I just appreciate a man if he may have made a mistake, owns it.  That’s class.

I hope both you guys enjoy you’re Sunday, even though it is Groundhog Day right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillsFan2313 said:

He threw for 24tds, 8ints and over 4,000 yards. Yeah, terrible. We lost both games by a combined 13 points....

Good call out. I usually check my stats before posting. Brady was good but seemed to show his age as the season wore on. 

Bills still lost both games even if score ended up close. McD needs to prove he can beat Belichick 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Good call out. I usually check my stats before posting. Brady was good but seemed to show his age as the season wore on. 

Bills still lost both games even if score ended up close. McD needs to prove he can beat Belichick 

Definitely wasn't typical Brady. Could it be due to weapons? I don't know, we will find out this year, since he is loaded with weapons. He was still an above average QB last year. I agree, McD needs to prove he can coach with Belichick. Until then, NE is still the team to beat IMO.