Any chance Tua lands in New England?

7 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

"Get a life?"  You're telling someone who has posted on this site for years, and years, has racked up almost 13,000 posts, studies football religiously, and shares his knowledge, and opinions with the rest of us to "stop worrying about stuff you can't control?"  Why even come on a site like this? Are you a troll, or what?

Well he/she IS still on probation, so we've got that going for us............which is nice.

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Who cares? Why are some so concerned about them?

It's like too many people around here have grown up as the little brother that was picked on by the Patatriots and are constantly scared of them even though they are about to become irrelevant. 

Um, they went 12-4 and beat us twice this year and have completely curb stomped us for like 20 years.  I blows my mind how easily some people are dismissing the Pats.

lets try actually beating in a game they actually care about before we dismiss them.  Our current coach is 0-6 against them.

19 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Is Belichick even that good at drafting guys? They've picked more than their fair share of duds. People treat them like geniuses for taking Brady when everyone else passed on him but NE passed on him 5 times.

They definitely suck at drafting receiver.  

35 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Could not agree more. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners. 

I mean I agree in our real lives.  But in the nfl world, we are a joke to them until we actual beat them. They probably don’t even think they need a qb to win the division again.

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Um, they went 12-4 and beat us twice this year and have completely curb stomped us for like 20 years.  I blows my mind how easily some people are dismissing the Pats.

lets try actually beating in a game they actually care about before we dismiss them.  Our current coach is 0-6 against them.

Its about not living in the past and always focused on them. 

It's about moving forward and worrying about the Bills period. 

His "off-the-charts processing speed" didn't help him on the wonderlic, apparently.

He's not some special prodigy. He's a normal QB prospect who won't even be the first QB taken. You have nothing to fear. He might be good or he might be mediocre. Nobody knows.

3 hours ago, DJB said:

Who cares? Why are some so concerned about them?

It's like too many people around here have grown up as the little brother that was picked on by the Patatriots and are constantly scared of them even though they are about to become irrelevant. 

Look up "judgemental."

11 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Rosen may have ended up decent in NE tbh. 

Rosen needs an elite offensive line to be a serviceable NFL QB. He wasn't supposed to need development, he was supposed to come in as the pro-ready QB. So I don't see how sitting behind Brady for 2 years and then playing beyond a mediocre offensive line would do anything for his career. He is simply not good. But there will always be people claiming a bad QB would have been good "in the right situation." I don't buy that stuff. I think if you're going to be good you'll show some kind of potential early on.

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rosen needs an elite offensive line to be a serviceable NFL QB. He wasn't supposed to need development, he was supposed to come in as the pro-ready QB. So I don't see how sitting behind Brady for 2 years and then playing beyond a mediocre offensive line would do anything for his career. He is simply not good. But there will always be people claiming a bad QB would have been good "in the right situation." I don't buy that stuff. I think if you're going to be good you'll show some kind of potential early on.

In general, I absolutely agree. I’m one of those people who believes EJ would have sucked anywhere.

However, I don’t think it’s unfair to say that Rosen has had perhaps the unluckiest start by a young QB I can remember. And that NE has made a decent amount of limited QB’s look okay. 

4 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I definitely do not want the Patriots to find a good young QB.  They are too well coached.  That being said, I have no idea how good Tua will be.

We almost beat them twice last year with the GOAT.... I am not too worried about Bellicheat without Brady. They truly were a great combination.

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

not likely, check their cap numbers and they may have to move Thuney (G) to get relief existing pack of pics which exceeds current cap space

brady was a mid-round pick, its the coaching ya know

No one is trading much for Thuney. 

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

"Get a life?"  You're telling someone who has posted on this site for years, and years, has racked up almost 13,000 posts, studies football religiously, and shares his knowledge, and opinions with the rest of us to "stop worrying about stuff you can't control?"  Why even come on a site like this? Are you a troll, or what?

When you put it that way - I kind of do need to get a life?

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I really wonder what New England is going to do this year. Letting Tom Brady walk was a huge mistake, I wonder what Belichick is going to do.

Idk if letting Tom go at this stage In his career was a huge mistake. I think he’s going to crash and burn in Tampa. Just like Bledsoe, Belichick knows that Brady is done and that his best years are behind him. Tampa bought themselves a huge pile of fools gold. I think New England takes a big step back this year. They lost some key players on defense like Van Noy to a divisional rival in Miami. And their QB situation isn’t very good, they don’t have any WR’s and their o line looks shaky especially since they lost their center again to retirement

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Brady was terrible last year and the Bills still lost to them twice.  Don't get me wrong.  Their dynasty was 80% Brady and 20% Belichick.  But until McD proves he can beat the Patriots they are still in the conversation.

I think in the end they will sign Cam Newton and challenge the Bills well into December for the division title.  Bills have a very difficult schedule but so do the Patriots.

Newton would have to play for almost the veteran minimum to fit into the Cheatriots cap space.  Cam will have other offers and for money that NE can't pay.  IMHO, things won't happen for Newton until after the draft and when players can travel for physicals.