Any chance Tua lands in New England?

If the Dolphins and Chargers take other QBs then where Tua falls is anyone's guess. Yet wouldn't be shocked if he falls. I'm also curious where Jordan Love falls as could see him in Miami if go other position at 4 but could see New England getting him too.

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Nope. Hes just a bad player

He's Losman in the 2017 class. And I think that is an insult to Losman

It's hard to judge his abilities based on what he's done in the NFL. He went from starting his rookie season in Arizona behind the worst ranked O-line in the league, to Miami where the front office literally wanted him to fail, and set him up as such, so badly that the NFL Competition Committee got involved. Arizona was inept. Miami was downright cruel. Mind you, I'm no Rosen fan, and I never wanted Buffalo to draft him. 

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

It's hard to judge his abilities based on what he's done in the NFL. He went from starting his rookie season in Arizona behind the worst ranked O-line in the league, to Miami where the front office literally wanted him to fail, and set him up as such, so badly that the NFL Competition Committee got involved. Arizona was inept. Miami was downright cruel. Mind you, I'm no Rosen fan, and I never wanted Buffalo to draft him. 

How is their any proof of this? 

And you can absolutely judge him to this point. His o-line in AZ was no worse than Josh's in Buffalo. He had better weapons too with a HALL OF FAMER WR. Josh had 3 guys who are currently out of the NFL.

One guy made the people around him better, one did not. At some point it can be that Rosen was put into a bad situation and he still sucks. They do not have to be mutually exclusive 

56 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

How is their any proof of this? 

And you can absolutely judge him to this point. His o-line in AZ was no worse than Josh's in Buffalo. He had better weapons too with a HALL OF FAMER WR. Josh had 3 guys who are currently out of the NFL.

One guy made the people around him better, one did not. At some point it can be that Rosen was put into a bad situation and he still sucks. They do not have to be mutually exclusive 

Well, the Miami FO's plan to tank the season was egregious enough that the NFL Competition Committee got involved. And, I also have to disagree that AZ's O-line  (ranked 32) wasn't any worse than Buffalo's (ranked 29). They were. They were really, really bad.

But, again, I'm no Rosen fan. At all. I just tend to agree with FireChan's take on him over yours, more or less...

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, the Miami FO's plan to tank the season was egregious enough that the NFL Competition Committee got involved. And, I also have to disagree that AZ's O-line  (ranked 32) wasn't any worse than Buffalo's (ranked 29). They were. They were really, really bad.

But, again, I'm no Rosen fan. At all. I just tend to agree with FireChan's take on him over yours, more or less...

I'm just tired of people making excuses for a guy who just can't cut it at this level. Its such a common tale its maddening that people still defend a guy who two teams gave up on after a year and a half after he was a top ten pick. I'd encourage people to go watch his AZ tape. I watched a bunch last year before the draft to see why they were gonna give up on him after a year and by game 6 I would have benched him myself. Yes thats a bad team and not well coached but Rosen was awful. No anticipation, no zip, late on reads, just bad. He looked closer to Peterman than a viable starter. The fact their was any debate over whether to keep him or draft Murray is laughable.

If there was any sign of progress or a glimmer of hope, no way he gets pulled for Fitz after Fitz was benched. I'd argue that if the Dolphins were in fact tanking, they would have kept playing Rosen. Playing Fitz was their only hope of winning a game and they knew it.

44 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I'm just tired of people making excuses for a guy who just can't cut it at this level. Its such a common tale its maddening that people still defend a guy who two teams gave up on after a year and a half after he was a top ten pick. I'd encourage people to go watch his AZ tape. I watched a bunch last year before the draft to see why they were gonna give up on him after a year and by game 6 I would have benched him myself. Yes thats a bad team and not well coached but Rosen was awful. No anticipation, no zip, late on reads, just bad. He looked closer to Peterman than a viable starter. The fact their was any debate over whether to keep him or draft Murray is laughable.

If there was any sign of progress or a glimmer of hope, no way he gets pulled for Fitz after Fitz was benched. I'd argue that if the Dolphins were in fact tanking, they would have kept playing Rosen. Playing Fitz was their only hope of winning a game and they knew it.

Ease up buddy, I'm not making excuses, or defending anybody. I don't like Rosen, I don't think he's a good QB, and I'm glad he's not a Bill. I'm just talking about a guy whose career could have taken a much different trajectory had he not been put in such horrible situations.

As far as the deal in Miami last season, my take was that the FO was tanking, and Flores was trying to win games with the crap they left him. When you consider the players they traded away, and the fact that they literally put the entire roster up for sale, it's not such a hot take.