Draft Season: Biggest misses

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that i need to own this too. I really was sure he was going to be, at worst, Andy Daltonish. I thought that he had a high floor and high ceiling. I was so pissed when they said “Allen” instead of “Rosen.” 

I still think he was a better fit for what Daboll ideally wants to do on O than Allen, but Allen has progressed very well so far.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I thought Pat Mahomes would bust. Strong arm, physical, but inconsistent accuracy and decision making and he played in an air raid offense in college. Credit to the Chiefs for being patient with him and turning him into the most exciting player in the league.

Mahomes was mine as well.  I thought his footwork was bad and he was too sloppy with the football.  Add that to coming from an air raid offense and I was sure he would bust.  I

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Mahomes was mine as well.  I thought his footwork was bad and he was too sloppy with the football.  Add that to coming from an air raid offense and I was sure he would bust.  I

I didn’t have any definitive opinion on mahomes as a draft pick but I’m certainly surprised how good he became based on where he was coming out of college. He was considered a project. 

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that i need to own this too. I really was sure he was going to be, at worst, Andy Daltonish. I thought that he had a high floor and high ceiling. I was so pissed when they said “Allen” instead of “Rosen.” 

I was on the opposite side. I knew deep down that Rosen was fools gold, and that Allen was going to be amazing. I had Allen/Darnold/Mayfield all as my 1abc

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Owen Schmidt was a FB that some of us on the BBMB were obsessed with.

I was pumped for Cyrus K and the LB we traded to KC whos name I foget.

Ragland? Whaley traded up for that cat too 

Edited by YoloinOhio

In terms of a Bills pick I was really wrong about I loved the Shaq pick and I saw him as the player we saw in 2019. If we had got 4 years of that level of play and production would have been a really good pick and he'd likely still be here. Sadly we didn't.