My Personal "Fan Crush" Players for the 2020 Draft !

T master

3 hours ago, PIZ said:

I think the Bills first pick will be Antonio Gibson - RB out of Memphis. He will add so much to the offense.  Huge weapon in the running / receiving game. 

Only one year of production and has only 34 rushing attempts ever.

I don’t know if that’s the type of player McBeane looks for.

They like their 3 year producer and 5 star recruit types. ?

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Only one year of production and has only 34 rushing attempts ever.

I don’t know if that’s the type of player McBeane looks for.

They like their 3 year producer and 5 star recruit types. ?

You’re probably right. I just think the guy is a TD maker that Beane is looking for, and with the current roster, he can take a gamble on a freak athlete. 

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

You’re probably right. I just think the guy is a TD maker that Beane is looking for, and with the current roster, he can take a gamble on a freak athlete. 

In round 3..........

Why not?

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

If that happens, revoke Beane’s GM title.  He is for sure an athlete, but 77 touches in 2 SEASONS?  Why?  2nd is way too rich for my blood on him.

I think a 3rd round pick for him would be good i don't think he will be a 2nd rounder i hope Claypool is there at our 2nd round pick !! 

20 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

If that happens, revoke Beane’s GM title.  He is for sure an athlete, but 77 touches in 2 SEASONS?  Why?  2nd is way too rich for my blood on him.

FWIW, there is chatter on the old inter-webs that Gibson is going to go a lot higher than people are expecting. He may not have a position but he’s an explosive playmaker. As crazy as it may sound the Bills could be in position to take a “luxury pick” like this. They do not have many needs.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

FWIW, there is chatter on the old inter webs that Gibson is going to go a lot higher than people are expecting. He may not have a position but he’s an explosive playmaker. As crazy as it may sound the Bills could be in position to take a “luxury pick” like this. They do not have many needs.

I’m not saying that Gibson might not be that rare guy where his college coach didn’t use him much, but he explodes in the pros.  I just think that with so few picks in the top 4 rounds that the Bills would be better served in the 2nd and 3rd picking guys who have a much more significant body of work.

if the Bills whiff in round 2 on a high upside low floor guy like Gibson, they may get no eventual starters out of this draft.

Edited by OldTimer1960

12 minutes ago, T master said:

I think a 3rd round pick for him would be good i don't think he will be a 2nd rounder i hope Claypool is there at our 2nd round pick !! 

*Maybe* late 3rd where Bills are sitting, but I’d rather go after someone that has demonstrated that they can play a position and is likely at least a contributor on offense or defense for multiple seasons.  

I’m kind of risk-averse, so more risk tolerant people may be more willing to take a risk on him.

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I’m not saying that Gibson might not be that rare guy where his college coach didn’t use him much, but he explodes in the pros.  I just think that with so few picks in the top 4 rounds that the Bills would be better served in the 2nd and 3rd picking guys who have a much more significant body of work.

if the Bills whiff in round 2 on a high upside low floor guy like Gibson, they may get no eventual starters out of this draft.

I don’t disagree at all. I actually agree 100%. With the first 2 picks I’d prefer guys that, at worst, can play. That’s part of the reason that I’m anti-Okwara.

I was just saying, that I could see the justification and gamble. This is especially true with Beane’s willingness to gamble. I’m generally like that but don’t feel that’s appropriate in the Bills current situation.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

FWIW, there is chatter on the old inter-webs that Gibson is going to go a lot higher than people are expecting. He may not have a position but he’s an explosive playmaker. As crazy as it may sound the Bills could be in position to take a “luxury pick” like this. They do not have many needs.

He's intriguing, but I don't think they have the luxury of letting Gibson marinate and learn how to play a position.   This is a draft where they should be looking for smart, positionally sound contributors who can get up to speed right from the get go...

On 4/18/2020 at 7:38 PM, buffalojedwardo said:

https://youtu.be/xngBsmZFGvQ

exactly what our offense needs. 

Gibson has more versatility than some other players he can do all that & more his versatility is what gets me he can take the place of 2 or 3 players on the roster now & fill their roster spots easily while learning .

His use as a KR would be his first job, Andre runs a 4.4 & Gibson runs a 4.3 & on the third run on this video it shows his explosiveness as a kick returner on ST's not to mention if they go 5 wide he has WR skills so he would be a threat out of the back field a swiss army knife type player ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU8dfjXf9QE

Andre Roberts, Isaiah Mckenzie can be replaced & if you take it a step further they could (i hate to say this) but get rid of Duke given Gibson's use & speed at WR, KR, & RB  so they would get a player at a lower cost to take the spot of 3 players possibly & grab others that could help the cause .

But i'm getting the feeling that he won't be there Philly's coach really likes him & seeing as the Bills don't pick before them cause of the trade for Diggs i think he will be gone if not to Philly another team has got him on their radar & it wouldn't surprise me if it was the Pats .

Sorry but I have 3 that are well known and 2 that I don't believe are as well known 

Chase Claypool WR - Notre Dame

Cam Akers  RB - FSU 

Bryan Edwards WR - South Carolina

Javelin Guidry - CB - Utah

Kindle Vildor CB - Georgia Southern  (Personally I would LOVE THIS PICK!!)  

Edited by FlaFitz1