Jamal Adams/Jets trade chatter starts back up

All I know is that Jamal Adams causes like 3 fumbles per game in Madden 20 and it's freaking ridiculous.

In real life he's caused 4 total in 3 years.

Edited by MJS

22 minutes ago, MJS said:

All I know is that Jamal Adams causes like 3 fumbles per game in Madden 20 and it's freaking ridiculous.

In real life he's caused 4 total in 3 years.

And he still hasn't picked-off Josh like he promised he was going to do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The Jets have won 7 of their last 8; while the Bill's have lost 4 of their last 5.

Maybe we better see how the season starts, if it does and then see where we stand.

Im not as down on the Jets as most, but we’re clearly much, much more talented than them, and even last year almost beat them with Matt Barkley throwing to Duke Williams all game. 

1 hour ago, CNYfan said:

The Jets have won 7 of their last 8; while the Bill's have lost 4 of their last 5.

Maybe we better see how the season starts, if it does and then see where we stand.

Yes that win over the Bills 3rd teamers (which they almost couldn’t even pull out) was pretty impressive 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes that win over the Bills 3rd teamers (which they almost couldn’t even pull out) was pretty impressive 

Exactly. The Bills would have beaten them with their starters. I was tempted to say crush them, but that's not really the style of our offense.

Dude loves being the center of attention......you can't even physically be at the tram facility, but he still needs to let it be known that he won't take part in what??? Zoom meetings?

Glad he's a Jet.

25 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im not as down on the Jets as most, but we’re clearly much, much more talented than them, and even last year almost beat them with Matt Barkley throwing to Duke Williams all game. 

I am, they technically have set Darnold up to fail. He’s got no WRs to throw to, an overpaid overweight RB coming off of statistically his worst year, no O line and they are about to get rid of their best player on their defensive side of the ball. Gase is the modern day Richard Kotite

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I am, they technically have set Darnold up to fail. He’s got no WRs to throw to, an overpaid overweight RB coming off of statistically his worst year, no O line and they are about to get rid of their best player on their defensive side of the ball. Gase is the modern day Richard Kotite

Speaking of which, who are their WR's?  I'm assuming they're taking one of Lamb, Ruggs or Jeudy.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They almost have to take one of the OTs

Ouch.  And none of the OT's are studs, right?

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I doubt it, I bet they try to draft Adams replacement

No, Gase is an offensive (pun fully intended) guy.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There are definitely a few stud OTs who will go early but not much depth after that 

Oh.  From the sounds of it, there's no consensus #1 OT as all of them have flaws.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

No none of their OT’s are any good. He took Minikah Fitzpatrick in the 1st round 2 years ago.

I meant in the draft.