Jamal Adams/Jets trade chatter starts back up

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I wish there was a way they would trade him to the Bills even I though I know that would never happen.

It's called a 3 way. 

Also elusive in real life as well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I actually think it would be wise to trade Adams. He’s a luxury who is going to want 15 million per. He’s a good player but he’s by no stretch a great player. 

Some team will bite and give them multiple draft picks to restock their team with for their offensive line and WRs 

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

This really shows how well run the Bills front office really is.  You do not hear any of this chatter from OBD.

It’s well run right now no doubt imo. But I see this type of thing resulting from a new GM and coach who didn’t draft Jamal and aren’t necessarily overly invested him being there. I’m sure they believe he’s talented but they may not feel the connection. Not entirely different from McBeane eventually moving on from everyone who was there before them, with Shaq being the last. Wood, Zo and Kyle retired but the rest were deemed unnecessary. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

The rest of the division is falling apart while the bills keep getting stronger and stronger

Miami if they hit on this draft has a chance to improve rather quickly. I wouldn't say they are falling apart. I also thought their HC Flores did a good job last season considering the talent he had to work with. He did a very similar job to one McDermott did two years ago when they basically tore it down after they finally made the playoffs. That year the Bills won 6 games when many thought they would struggle to win 2.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Miami if they hit on this draft has a chance to improve rather quickly. I wouldn't say they are falling apart. I also thought their HC Flores did a good job last season considering the talent he had to work with. He did a very similar job to one McDermott did two years ago when they basically tore it down after they finally made the playoffs. That year the Bills won 6 games when many thought they would struggle to win 2.

Miami kind of reminded more of Chan Gailey's first year with the Bills (with Fitz as QB of course) Bad team that got hot at the end of the year. Now if they hit on some picks, they could be a really good team, but they better get a QB or it will all be for naught 

6 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Miami kind of reminded more of Chan Gailey's first year with the Bills (with Fitz as QB of course) Bad team that got hot at the end of the year. Now if they hit on some picks, they could be a really good team, but they better get a QB or it will all be for naught 

Have to figure the Bengals take Burrow so Miami will have options if they want Tua, Herbert or any of the other top QB's in this draft.

Edited by Greg S

Do you guys see All-Pro play from Adams? I mean, he's a good player, but I don't believe his play reaches that status.

Whatever happens with him with these trade rumors, I bet we will hear him yapping about it.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Do you guys see All-Pro play from Adams? I mean, he's a good player, but I don't believe his play reaches that status.

Whatever happens with him with these trade rumors, I bet we will hear him yapping about it.

Eh, he’s really, really good.  More of an in the box type safety.  But he’s a baller.  Definitely seems like a bit of diva though and desperate for attention.  

31 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Eh, he’s really, really good.  More of an in the box type safety.  But he’s a baller.  Definitely seems like a bit of diva though and desperate for attention.  

that's it, he's too one-dimentional to be named All-pro.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

that's it, he's too one-dimentional to be named All-pro.

He was touted as a box safety even coming out of LSU so some thought he went too high for that reason. He’s a solid starter and any team would like to have him on their defense from a talent standpoint but I think he fancies himself as kind of Ed Reed type and will want to set the safety market. 

7 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The Jets have won 7 of their last 8; while the Bill's have lost 4 of their last 5.

Maybe we better see how the season starts, if it does and then see where we stand.

Nice try using the season-ender where the Bills rested their starters (against the Jets, no less) and the playoff game.  And the Jets won 3 of their last 5 and would have won just 2 if the Bills had played to win.