Jamal Adams/Jets trade chatter starts back up

1 minute ago, 17islongenough said:

This really shows how well run the Bills front office really is.  You do not hear any of this chatter from OBD.

At present, yes.  There are some teams where I just have to give the player the benefit of doubt in situations like this.  The Jest are definitely one of them.  The way they did Kelechi Osemele sealed that for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know that I’m totally against the Jets on this one.  You can’t keep tying massive dollars and high draft picks in positions like DT, LB, RB and S.  

Hyde and Poyer are really good, and perfect player/scheme fits for us, but aren’t paid what Adams will get....especially what he’ll get as a primarily in-the-box Safety.  

When I get bored, I look at some of the Jest's fan sites.  Their fans that haven't consumed the Kool-aid, have gone off the deep end.  Every time something bad surfaces, they erupt with over the top negative reactions.  Shortly thereafter, the Kool-aid drinkers rip the non-drinkers a new one and claim the front office knows what they are doing.  It is all pretty entertaining.  Teams knew that Adams was a bit of a problem before the draft.  The Jest's took a chance and we see how it is working out for them.  I can't blame Adams for wanting to win or make more money but IMHO his contributions on the field aren't worth the drama.