Von Miller tests positive for Covid 19

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Jay Glazer really missed out on this one.

Being that he is well over three feet tall, he misses out on a lot...?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

jumpin’ the gun a little, doncha think? A full, quick recovery should be anticipated as he’s in fantastic health otherwise and has the wherewithal to receive the best treatment. That’s 2 known NFL cases. How many players are there? How many more people are around these guys in their professional life circle? Current standard is 14 days quarantine with treatment and 2 negative tests. 

Hardly speaks to shutting it all down for a year.

but what do I know..?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

jumpin’ the gun a little, doncha think? A full, quick recovery should be anticipated as he’s in fantastic health otherwise and has the wherewithal to receive the best treatment. That’s 2 known NFL cases. How many players are there? How many more people are around these guys in their professional life circle? Current standard is 14 days quarantine with treatment and 2 negative tests. 

but what do I know..?‍♂️

You never know, crazier things have happened and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did or at least postpone it for the time being

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You never know, crazier things have happened and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did or at least postpone it for the time being

No, doomsday boy, crazier things HAVEN’T happened.

Take a zanex and go to bed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

but what do I know..?‍♂️

One more NFL player testing positive does not strike me as shocking news. It also does not tell me how the NFL will handle next season. I’m very concerned, but will try to remain hopeful. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Yeah this doesnt mean there will be season. Its not even summer yet and the Corona Virus is already on tbe down slope.

kmart, no it’s not.  I’m not hair on fire, but hasn’t even hit the peak.  Doesn’t mean we won’t have a season, but I’m worried about loved ones and friends not getting it.  If fortunate, it will drop, but it hasn’t yet.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

but what do I know..?‍♂️

Actually he’s got asthma ,