lowest value of draft picks

dbfla10

It will be that much sweeter when we come out of the draft with 3 or 4 guys who will contribute this year like we have every year recently. to me the real pressure is on the teams at the top. The Dolphins purged a lot of really good talent to get those picks. If they bust, especially early, they could be screwed for a really long time. I bet they are sweating bullets more than usual in South Florida. Things could get real interesting real quick.

• Like (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, Madd Charlie said:

It will be that much sweeter when we come out of the draft with 3 or 4 guys who will contribute this year like we have every year recently. to me the real pressure is on the teams at the top. The Dolphins purged a lot of really good talent to get those picks. If they bust, especially early, they could be screwed for a really long time. I bet they are sweating bullets more than usual in South Florida. Things could get real interesting real quick.

My guess is 2-3 draftees have impact and 4 make the team.  1 Edge, 1 RB, 1 WR and maybe a LB. I think Beane trades up in the  2nd or 3rd to get someone they really want. If not, by the 4th he definitely will.   This is all they need. Any diamonds in the rough (maybe development QB) are gravy at this point.  And quality FA are still out there to fill holes, especially at RB.

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

My guess is 2-3 draftees have impact and 4 make the team.  1 Edge, 1 RB, 1 WR and maybe a LB. I think Beane trades up in the  2nd or 3rd to get someone they really want. If not, by the 4th he definitely will.   This is all they need. Any diamonds in the rough (maybe development QB) are gravy at this point.  And quality FA are still out there to fill holes, especially at RB.

OK,  where are you going to get a top 32 RB in FA?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DFT said:

Stefon Diggs disagrees with this statement...

Yeah, unless we get points for a top flight NFL WR it might look bad. BUT...........we got a sure fire top flight WR. A proven player on a fair contract for 4 years. Nothing to see here. Me no clicky. 

We already got most of our yield out of this draft. Nothing wrong with that! Our picks got a known producer, not just a prayer at # 22. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ya know I just can’t bring myself to care about this, it’s another nothing pre-draft please click on my story so I can justify my pay pleading fluff piece. Jmo.

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

16 hours ago, Madd Charlie said:

As Sal has mentioned, if before the Diggs trade we had 9 picks and still have 7, we wouldn’t be able to find spots for all of these players.  My hope is however he can bundle 7 picks into 4 players, and hopefully find three that can start or at least be a rotational player.  We need quality, not quantity at this point.  

• Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Is it really so difficult to indicate what you’re talking about or referencing in the title of your post?  

"lowest value of draft picks" wasn't clear enough. what should the title of been, unreal.

1 hour ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

Diggs is our first round pick.  We have already gotten a lot of value from this draft.

I totally agree. I think it just shows that its gonna be tough for the Bills to move up other than in the later rounds. If the Bills want to move up in the 2nd or 3rd round they'll probably have to give up capital in next years draft. 

• Like (+1) 2