Caesars book picks Bills to win division

39 minutes ago, boater said:

After today's lukewarm effort from the Bills, won in the final seconds: I'd say it's a toss up who wins the division.

Miami is doing well. I could imagine them tieing us for the lead in the next few weeks. Then the final game of the season will be the decision maker.

They lost to broncos.  They will lose to pats and raiders and chiefs. 

1 hour ago, boater said:

After today's lukewarm effort from the Bills, won in the final seconds: I'd say it's a toss up who wins the division.

Miami is doing well. I could imagine them tieing us for the lead in the next few weeks. Then the final game of the season will be the decision maker.

“Won in the final seconds”?  :blink:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess, every team who has ever won a game, HAS to win in the final seconds?  Only logical explaination for the OP's take I guess...

It's like Carlin once joked about with how a lost item is always in the last place you look...because, after you find it, why keep looking in different spots lol

Edited by Johnnycage46

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I don't know about you. But I didn't find the game put away until the final buzzer.

A late TD plus an onside kick would have been heart stopping, because the Bills D was porous at that point. Admit it: who wasn't thinking Cardinals 2.0 when that hail mary was caught?

6 minutes ago, boater said:

I don't know about you. But I didn't find the game put away until the final buzzer.

A late TD plus an onside kick would have been heart stopping, because the Bills D was porous at that point. Admit it: who wasn't thinking Cardinals 2.0 when that hail mary was caught?

Yes, all the Chargers needed to do was score, recover an onside kick, score again, with no time outs and a minute on the clock.  It sure was a nail biter right up until the final seconds!

58 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

Yes, all the Chargers needed to do was score, recover an onside kick, score again, with no time outs and a minute on the clock.  It sure was a nail biter right up until the final seconds!

You described it perfectly. Thank you. Forgive us with PTSD from the Cardinals game.

3 hours ago, boater said:

what game were you watching??

10 point lead 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

what game were you watching??

10 point lead 

Good question. The game ended with the Chargers running a play with three seconds left, and failing. Even if they had scored a touchdown, the game clock would have been at zero and the Bills would have still would have won by three points. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, boater said:

A 3-7 road team almost beat us in our own house.

What game were you watching? 10 point lead isn't what it seems.

You fail to see the talent there 

if not for bungling at coaching by A L the team could have a better record. 

they are close. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

How can you say a team almost beat us who never had the lead or even threatened to take the lead????

Yeah. You can say the game was over after the Bills scored the first touchdown of the 3rd Quarter, giving them 24 points, which was enough to win the game.

Yall can slice and dice the end of the LA game if you want. The point being it wasn't the decisive win advertised.

LA Bolts almost won.

Given that the Cards who beat us by a whisker last week just lost to the lowly Patsies.. it's hardly time to be gloating over defeating an inferior opponent. We just aint that good.

3 minutes ago, boater said:

Yall can slice and dice the end of the LA game if you want. The point being it wasn't the decisive win advertised.

LA Bolts almost won.

Given that the Cards who beat us by a whisker last week just lost to the lowly Patsies.. it's hardly time to be gloating over defeating an inferior opponent. We just aint that good.

No they didn’t. As I said, they lost with nine minutes left in the third quarter. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, boater said:

LA Bolts almost won.

you can say this is much as you want, but it doesn't make it true.  you're trying far too hard here.

I will embarrass myself further: the Bolts almost won.

Herbert is one impressive QB. The accuracy he lofted that hail mary was impressive. Were it not for bad coaching and atrocious clock management, this could be a LA W.

Point being, again: this win is no reason for confidence.