Josh Allen’s JUCO Highlight Reel

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yes 6'1 190 Pounds as a senior.

Left Reedley 6'5 235... Something in the water.. 

And yes his arm was phenomenal even at Reedley. I can't believe more teams didn't run down his doors

Apparently he was overall just a late bloomer physically...I read somewhere that he didn't have to shave until his last year at Wyoming and the team gave him ***** about it.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, hazer said:

impressive highlights for juco...I'm a big Josh Allen fan...but it appears he threw a better deep ball in juco than he does now!

It’s funny, that was thinking the same. He has a lot of touch on those passes. I hope he manages to find that this year. 

16 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Shows me he can make the throws if he feels he's got time. Gotta find that zone again.

Really nice arc on a lot of those throws. 
With Diggs to loosen things up, he should be hitting more deep passes if he finds that touch.

Well, if things had gone differently he might not have become our QB, 

life is like a box of chocolates ya never know what you’re goons get...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

It’s amazing how inaccurate he was back then too. He consistently over/under threw his receivers. He obviously couldn’t throw the deep ball. His over-the-middle throws were mostly dropped by his receivers who obviously weren’t on the same page with him. His “scrambling” was done on a hair trigger assessment that he didn’t understand how to climb in the pocket. #MANYSHITHEADPOSTERSHEREWHODONTKNOWWHATWEVEGOTINTHISGUY. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

(Some of these highlights look like Reedley Junior college)

I think they are all from Junior college. Apparently Reedley junior college plays it's games at RHS. Which I would assume is Reedley High School.

19 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Left Reedley 6'5 235... Something in the water.. 

Nitrates from all the dairy farms.

20 hours ago, Nanker said:

It’s amazing how inaccurate he was back then too. He consistently over/under threw his receivers. He obviously couldn’t throw the deep ball. His over-the-middle throws were mostly dropped by his receivers who obviously weren’t on the same page with him. His “scrambling” was done on a hair trigger assessment that he didn’t understand how to climb in the pocket. #MANYSHITHEADPOSTERSHEREWHODONTKNOWWHATWEVEGOTINTHISGUY. 

It *is* a highlight reel, not a representative sampling

17 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL, those JUCO WRs snagged Allen's throws a lot better than K. Benjamin and Zay Jones did.

Well to be fair, those JUCO WR weren't being covered by the same level of DBs, but still.....