Draft Rumors 1 week out

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if true, that's messed up.

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-tua-tagovailoa-father-used-belt-interceptions-2018-12

"Because I'm the only lefty in the family, I felt like 'okay, I'm gonna make my son a lefty," Galu said.

"If I don't perform well or I don't perform the way I'm supposed to, I'm gonna get it after," Tua said.

"Just know that the belt was involved and other things were involved as well," Tua said. "And it's almost the same with school. If I don't get this grade... I'm gonna have to suffer the consequences."

Tua envisioned himself playing in the Pac-12, but when it came time to make his college decision, he did as he was taught to do and deferred to his father.  "My father is the decision maker within the family," Tua said. "Whether I wanted to go to other schools or not, my dad had the final say with where I was going."

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, section122 said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-tua-tagovailoa-father-used-belt-interceptions-2018-12

"Because I'm the only lefty in the family, I felt like 'okay, I'm gonna make my son a lefty," Galu said.

"If I don't perform well or I don't perform the way I'm supposed to, I'm gonna get it after," Tua said.

"Just know that the belt was involved and other things were involved as well," Tua said. "And it's almost the same with school. If I don't get this grade... I'm gonna have to suffer the consequences."

Tua envisioned himself playing in the Pac-12, but when it came time to make his college decision, he did as he was taught to do and deferred to his father.  "My father is the decision maker within the family," Tua said. "Whether I wanted to go to other schools or not, my dad had the final say with where I was going."

Sometimes Tuff Love is needed... :)

43 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if true, that's messed up.

Tua said it on national TV! I remember rewinding it like - what did he just say? Now anytime he loses or throws a pick we joke that his dad is going to beat him (not that it’s a joking matter) 

• Haha (+1) 1

sounds like philly going to move up

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

so they want to give up all that for chase young and trent? wowza 

5 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Why wouldn’t Jax just roll with Minshew? If he sucks then you have a shot at Trevor Lawrence, if he’s good then he’s your guy.

Dougie has a job to save, and they're desperate to generate something resembling interest. Minshew Mania only goes so far. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

“I think I may have found a way for us to get Bonds and Griffey, and we wouldn’t have to give up that much.”

To paraphrase a famous showman:  No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the Bengals management.  Worth a shot by Miami.