Report - Browns in discussion with Vikings on OBJ trade

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It wouldn’t surprise me to see the Browns take calls on OBJ, butThe compensation here would confuse me. They just gave up a 1st last year for him. A 2nd/5th in NEXT year’s draft? 

I read they’d be including one of their elite safety’s too

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It wouldn’t surprise me to see the Browns take calls on OBJ, butThe compensation here would confuse me. They just gave up a 1st last year for him. A 2nd/5th in NEXT year’s draft? 

I mean - for this years picks maybe?  Minny would still have 2 firsts to address holes on defense. For the browns, i think I'd likely use their first 2nd round pick on a WR.  If they do the trade I'm sure they'd be tempted by a top 3 WR in this draft, but they have problems along the offensive line and their new coach is a run first kinda guy.  

If this happens could all the people who thought Adam Thielen would be fine without another top flight receiver opposite him because he was "the better guy anyway" please stand up? I am telling you... he needs someone else to draw the double coverage off him consistently or else his numbers will fall in 2020. As much as I love Diggs OBJ is an upgrade.... even he genuinely is a problem child in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If this happens could all the people who thought Adam Thielen would be fine without another top flight receiver opposite him because he was "the better guy anyway" please stand up? I am telling you... he needs someone else to draw the double coverage off him consistently or else his numbers will fall in 2020. As much as I love Diggs OBJ is an upgrade.... even he genuinely is a problem child in the locker room.

Well, I think every team is better with multiple threats.  I also think you need to do the same with Diggs too.  Him and Thielen helped each other.  And Thielen ended up with the better numbers. 

and man.  OBJ is annoying but what a steal that would be.  I can’t believe that is all it would take.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DJB said:

Ahhhhhh.. 

Draft time craziness.  Where EVERYONE has or is a source. 

My last name is Source....so, yes, I am *the* source. :ph34r:

(No, it's not, just in case sarcasm font got lost on this one).

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hellooooo!

OBJ would be an upgrade for them.  Killer duo.

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Well if this is all it would take they would have actually gained an extra first and got an upgrade over Diggs in OBJ.... I'm skeptical this is all it would take.

Yeah, if this is true, the Vikings look like geniuses.  Though they did greatly increase their douche factor.  

I think Cousins is a dork and not worth what he’s getting.  But they have legit SB talent.  If they did this, they are absolutely loaded.  

3 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Schefter is the best at then but it would be interesting if someone tracked the times they were wrong.  He was pretty off on the Marrone stuff after he left the Bills (though I think they shared an agent and it was PR spin).