Browns to introduce new uniforms at 12:00 pm

Went back to their previous look I guess.

Sorry, but I don't think there's a way to make dark brown and orange look good. They have the worst colors in the league.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Sorry, but I don't think there's a way to make dark brown and orange look good. They have the worst colors in the league.

I agree with this.  Those are the colors that a hippie wears before he drops acid, stares at a lava lamp and listens to Jefferson Airplane.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, just like the Buccaneers showing off their "New" uniforms.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I agree with this.  Those are the colors that a hippie wears before he drops acid, stares at a lava lamp and listens to Jefferson Airplane.  

You leave the lovely and talented Grace Slick out of your right-wing nutjob agenda. 

I'm too lazy to go take a picture of my blue lava lamp in the bedroom right now..............

Grace Slick | Grace slick, Women in music, Musician

• Like (+1) 5

56 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is that better than what bong smokers think is cool which many advocate here?

I'm glad to see them go back to their old look. Their last uniforms were hideous. I've actually always thought their old look was perfection. It was stupid to mess with it in the first place. To bad the Bucs didn't go back to the Creamsicles. That would have been awesome

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 2