Jay Glazer: I will break big, national news tomorrow

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think that’s a bit much.  He’s been pretty money for his career.  It was a bogus move but he still has credibility intact imo

After Aldon Smith and now that, he’s def dropped a notch. Used to always take note when he had something. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

***** Jay Glazer. What an attention *****

To be honest, he achieved his goal...I had no idea he had a tv show...but I DVR'd it and recorded it..now I know he has a show...the "big, big news" was pretty much nothing...but now we all now he has a nightly show....I had to look it up, figuring it was a radio show.

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

To be honest, he achieved his goal...I had no idea he had a tv show...but I DVR'd it and recorded it..now I know he has a show...the "big, big news" was pretty much nothing...but now we all now he has a nightly show....I had to look it up, figuring it was a radio show.

I would guess that over 90% of hardcore football fans like myself never heard of FOX Football Now. I hadn't.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Process said:

I would guess that over 90% of hardcore football fans like myself never heard of FOX Football Now. I hadn't.

Exactly!  I watch a decent amount of sports during normal times (tons of NFL, NHL and NBA) and I am not sure I have ever watched anything on FS1.  Maybe a Texas Longhorns football game or two....but other than that? Not even on my radar.

Edited by Buftex

22 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Didn't care that he had a show before this “breaking news” and I care even less after it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, stuvian said:

he's going to fight Rhonda Rousey in MMA

THAT might have been worth watching.

9 hours ago, Process said:

My TV guide says the show is at 11. Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing. 

it IS a whole lot of nothing -as expected.

4 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I thought Jay Glazer was a fictional character like that guy who does the "Jets Fan" posts on here.

Hey! ? Jimmy Spags is upstanding gentleman! Sure, he gets a little hot under the collar with some folks, who doesn’t? Anyway, he’s done some time, paid his dues to society and has every reason to be treated like everyone else!

as a PSA, I’m killing this. The faster it dies, the faster we forget about it.

• Haha (+1) 1