Jay Glazer: I will break big, national news tomorrow

7 minutes ago, wppete said:

Glazer is Such a douchbag. 

I don’t disagree, but he is just doing his job - trying to draw attention and viewers.

There was never any way this was about a player trade or transaction because he would get scooped if he waited.

This was always about the league or Fox was given permission to break as part of FOX Sports.  He is not out scooping anyone - which is why I thought it had to be related to a donation or grant of some kind to benefit COVID related issues.  Something the league and Fox wanted out before the draft, but not something so pressing that it needed to be broken immediately.

The most logical thing that fits that is that the League is doing something like a benefit or donation based on the draft to provide money - probably a nice donation to NYC and New Orleans as they have been ravaged.

This whole ‘thing’ is stupid and I think I’m being derelict in my task for allowing this rubbish to continue..

I haven’t noticed a particular time tonight when the sports world be set ablaze by this earth-shaking development. If anyone knows, please share so I can slam the top on the garbage can (old school) when nothing comes of this.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This whole ‘thing’ is stupid and I think I’m being derelict in my task for allowing this rubbish to continue..

I haven’t noticed a particular time tonight when the sports world be set ablaze by this earth-shaking development. If anyone knows, please share so I can slam the top on the garbage can (old school) when nothing comes of this.

1 hour ago, FluffHead said:

11P.M ET I guess?

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah. Ticketmaster has already announced they won't give refunds. Bastages. I bought a lot of concert tickets this summer.

I wonder if Las Vegas takes odds on whether companies will go bankrupt.  I see all of that money as money owners would rather be in their pockets and they can declare bankruptcy due to COVID-19 and wipe out unsecured debts.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I wonder if Las Vegas takes odds on whether companies will go bankrupt.  I see all of that money as money owners would rather be in their pockets and they can declare bankruptcy due to COVID-19 and wipe out unsecured debts.

Lawsuits will change that in a hurry.