Jay Glazer: I will break big, national news tomorrow

guessing something to do with an organization he is heavily involved in.

Merging Vets and Players, a national nonprofit that utilizes physical fitness and peer support to help members of both groups transition to the next stage of their lives.

18 minutes ago, major said:

With mayor of New Orleans saying their city will have no big events until 2021 and cdc saying that no big events should happen until fall 2021, I think you have your answer

I don't see how we can have packed stadiums until we have a vaccine.  So you may be right. Best case scenario is half capacity or maybe no fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Cal said:

I don't see how we can have packed stadiums until we have a vaccine.  So you may be right. Best case scenario is half capacity or maybe no fans. 

No fans is definitely the route I’m sure they take. But will the players feel safe to report to work under these conditions? I’m not so sure. NASCAR and golf will be first sports back. 

56 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Some speculation it is on a resolution to patriots taping bengals last season investigation, or obviously COVID19 related issues. 

Maybe Tom Brady is holding a press conference to share with the world the full scope of the pats cheating scandal dating back to 2001??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

Delayed NFL season? 

The league has been quite about it but I have to imagine they have contingency plans for 12, 10, 8, 6 week etc seasons planned. 

Imagine a 6 week season, divisional games only.