Justin Herbert is being predicted to Miami over Tua

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve actually seen Herbert compared to josh Allen. Not sure how accurate that is. Don’t watch a lot of pac 12. I did see him in the rose bowl. 

Definitely not personality wise.

Herbert isn't a vocal leader like JA from everything I have read.  

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I keep seeing “more accurate version of josh Allen” - probably due to size/mobility/arm

I think the big prize at QB is in the 2021 draft Trevor Lawrence

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The premise is right the analogy is wrong.  The stronger armed, larger, more athletic Qb is Huebert.  Tua is a massive injury risk and is still injured.  Even healthy the forementioned are all in Hueberts favor not Tua.  

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

And rumors of Chargers trying to move to 3 for ... Herbert

Can't remember what pod I was listening to the other day, but they compared the Fish interest in Herbert to the Bills interest in Josh a couple years ago...Basically saying the scoop is he's always been Miami's guy, like Josh was always the Bills guy...

We'll see...?

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I keep seeing “more accurate version of josh Allen” - probably due to size/mobility/arm

There is plenty of inaccuracy on Herbert's tape. I think a lot of it is possibly timing related - he is late on so many throws. But where he reminds me of Allen is he is streaky. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve actually seen Herbert compared to josh Allen. Not sure how accurate that is. Don’t watch a lot of pac 12. I did see him in the rose bowl. 

Herbert doesn't have nearly the athleticism that Allen has, but he's more precise than Allen was, in college. That's at least what I've seen on tape, and heard from scouts.

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Herbert doesn't have nearly the athleticism that Allen has, but he's more precise than Allen was, in college. That's at least what I've seen on tape, and heard from scouts.

He is sneaky athletic, I think he ran a faster 40 for what that is worth.... but he just looks less comfortable running. Josh looks like a charging bull that is going to run you over..... Herbert looks like a baby deer that hasn't quite worked out how to make his legs go.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Maybe Herbert will be another of these toolsy Quarterbacks that I am too low on and makes me look daft - it is certainly possible. But man I couldn't take that in the top 10. There were periods watching his film a couple of weeks ago where he made me want to throw things through my screen. Infuriating.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

His release is hardly quick; it's elongated and average at best.

I don’t see that at all.  You can argue he doesn’t give up on plays fast enough, but I can’t remember a college QB who delivers the ball as quickly as Tua.  I think he’s been over-analyzed because he plays at Alabama.  If he stays healthy, he’ll be excellent in NFL.  He’s a better QB prospect than than everyone not named Burrow the past couple years.  

• Like (+1) 1