Bills Sign OL Evan Boehm

This guy may only be a backup, but he's a measurable improvement over the current IOL depth we had before we signed him. He might even push Feliciano for the starting job at RG and he's a C. I think he'll take Spencer Long's place at least.

If we don’t draft anyone, it seems the left side of our line (Dawkins-Spain-Morse) is set, and rightfully so as those are 3 good linemen.  

Feliciano and Ford hold the upper hand at RG and RT but will be challenged by Long, Boehm, Williams and Nsehke, Williams.  

Unless we draft a RT in the 2nd, it’s hard to see a draft pick coming in and getting a spot.  This is a solid, middle of the pack OL in terms of talent, but has strong continuity going into 2020 and great depth. 

6 hours ago, GreggTX said:

This guy may only be a backup, but he's a measurable improvement over the current IOL depth we had before we signed him. He might even push Feliciano for the starting job at RG and he's a C. I think he'll take Spencer Long's place at least.

Bates and Long are pretty good interior Oline depth when both were called upon last season they did good. 

I believe Mr. Beane will not draft a tackle this year.  They may grab a UDFA and see what Bates and Williams have if Ford doesn't progress.   If things don't work out they will make Ford a OG and try again in April 2021 for a RT.    

That is just what I think. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/18/2020 at 7:01 AM, GreggTX said:

I think Spencer played pretty well for us last year in relief

I mean....yes the more competition the better....but I honestly think this OL is set and would not waste a pick that could go for a offensive weapon in the draft on one

18 hours ago, CNYfan said:

I believe Mr. Beane will not draft a tackle this year.  They may grab a UDFA and see what Bates and Williams have if Ford doesn't progress.   If things don't work out they will make Ford a OG and try again in April 2021 for a RT.    

That is just what I think. 

That's how I'm seeing it too.

Unless one of Beane's higher rate DE/Edge guys falls to him in the 2nd (maybe a slim chance in the 3rd) I think they are done on the DL too.

I don't see drafting a DE in the later rounds and expecting that guy to move someone off the roster.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:51 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Warms my heart to hear players are excited to be a part of ‘a great organization’! Of course I have PTSD from 2 decades of combat in the trenches following the team. But they’re finally offering us counseling and attitude adjustments. It’s like a miracle drug!

5A1A28AA-AF67-4868-B6B2-F143362E7132.jpeg

What happened to the wonder boy from a year ago? (Rams coach)

On 4/15/2020 at 8:51 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Warms my heart to hear players are excited to be a part of ‘a great organization’! Of course I have PTSD from 2 decades of combat in the trenches following the team. But they’re finally offering us counseling and attitude adjustments. It’s like a miracle drug!

5A1A28AA-AF67-4868-B6B2-F143362E7132.jpeg

LOL....Tomlin is a better HC than Reid, Payton and Carroll right now??

That's a funny list.

5 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

What happened to the wonder boy from a year ago? (Rams coach)

I assert these lists are made mostly for clicks and arguments. I put no stock into any of them. Matt LaFleur is a top 10 NFL head coach with his whopping ONE year of experience?  Why bother to argue when it's that stupid?

• Like (+1) 2