Bills Sign OL Evan Boehm

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I went to the liquor store

As long as it was essential and you got something with high percentage of alcohol. 

I hear Aloe Vera is a good mixer.

Locally one of out ABC stores was closed because worker there had the COVID-19 virus.

Edited by Limeaid

There is no stopping the secret agent man, my name is Beane, Brandon Beane, licensed to kill it. 

got nuthin else to do... 

• Like (+1) 1

Interior competition/depth.  Strong, smart, a leader in the locker room.  Limited athleticism makes it hard for him to move laterally.  He can play, but he might not be the guy you pull in order to run outside.

40 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Wasn’t he the detective in Season 3 of Babylon Berlin who loses his mind?  I’ll answer my own question: yes.

hey, spoiler alert guy.  

kind of.  Started watching season 3, but need to watch a recap video of 1 and 2 first.  Too much time and I've forgotten about season 1 and 2.  That show is nuts, in a good way.  

• Like (+1) 1

I want more outright commitment to the right tackle position.  I expect Ford to make a step this year, but I also sense that Bean has a certain stubborn belief in Ford the same way they did in Gore last year.  I want better than below-average starter quality across the whole line.  Arguably we're there barring the right side.   These depth signings are kind of "blah".

Edited by In Summary

24 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

hey, spoiler alert guy.  

kind of.  Started watching season 3, but need to watch a recap video of 1 and 2 first.  Too much time and I've forgotten about season 1 and 2.  That show is nuts, in a good way.  

Yup and speaking of insane shows, ZeroZeroZero on Prime, my goodness.  It’s like Sicario on steroids.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, In Summary said:

I want more outright commitment to the right tackle position.  I expect Ford to make a step this year, but I also sense that Bean has a certain stubborn belief in Ford the same way they did in Gore last year.  I want better than below-average starter quality across the whole line.

Yeah, that's probably my biggest issue with how this team is coming together.

You add a quality RT to this group and it suddenly makes you better at multiple positions up front.

Then go shopping down the TE aisle to pick up a legitimate NFL starter and you're ready to get cookin.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Missouri HS wrestling state champ ???‍♂️

Best sport ever! 

"More enduringly than any other sport, wrestling teaches self-control and pride. Some have wrestled without great skill - none have wrestled without pride."

-Dan Gable

• Like (+1) 3