What do the Bills need to do to get back into the first round?

BritBill

Social restriction boredom had got to me tonight and I’ve just been thinking, what scenarios would need to happen the Bills to get back into the first round of the 2020 draft?

Anyone? 

17 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Social restriction boredom had got to me tonight and I’ve just been thinking, what scenarios would need to happen the Bills to get back into the first round of the 2020 draft?

Anyone? 

I am of the opinion that Social restriction excuses are akin to now hear me out posts.

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

They would have to trade their 2021 1st Rounder. 

Because #54 isn't high enough to package with 3rd/4th Rounders. 

This.

Lordy I hope the Bills don't trade back into the 1st round this year.

• Like (+1) 5

14 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I am of the opinion that Social restriction excuses are akin to now hear me out posts.

Nope. There were question marks so it was

just a question. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BritBill said:

Nope. There were question marks so it was

just a question. 

Just messing. I doubt there is anything they could do to move to round 1 shy of trading players or picks from next year. They may move lower in the second but 1st is doubtful in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

They don't need to trade into the first round.  Moving up in the second would be nice, especially for a top running back.

I think we have our running back. It's been a long time but I don't know of any glaring needs. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BritBill said:

Anyone? 

Nothing to do with the topic, but I saw where you live. I have a grand niece and nephew who both went to York University.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, chris heff said:

Nothing to do with the topic, but I saw where you live. I have a grand niece and nephew who both went to York University.

Excellent. I hope they enjoyed their time in our city? We’re very proud of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Is there a player in the bottom half of the 1st Rd that will put the Bills in the SB conversation? IMO, no.

Our positions of need are very much attainable in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and if Beane desires a certain pick he can package the later selections. 

Giving up a future 1st after we just acquired Diggs with this year's 1st isn't smart business.

I like what beane said, that they put less value on their 1st round pick due to the covid-19, limiting rookie camps and interviews. So they'd rather have Diggs. No way they move back up that far.

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BritBill said:

Anyone? 

Way more than they’d ever even consider paying. Not even worth thinking about it.

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

They don't need to trade into the first round.  Moving up in the second would be nice, especially for a top running back.

Yep.   Anywhere between 35-45 would be fine by me.   There are PLENTY of good players available at those spots...